Chapter 15

Like I actually knew what I was doing, I grabbed his arm, spinning us both around and pushing him back so he fell on my bed.

Taemin looked a little stunned as he propped himself up on his elbows and looked at me.

"Jimin-" he started.

I didn't know what I was doing.

Shaking my head I stepped between his legs and put my hands on his shoulders.

Hehe... I was taller than him.

"No. Mine." I heard myself say.

I bent down and kissed him once...

"You're mine," I said again.

I felt Taemin nod. "I am."

Suddenly his arms wrapped around my waist and pull me closer to him.

I blushed, not knowing what to say.

He'd just admitted that he loved me! What do I say?

What do I do?

...whatever I wanted to do.

I loved feeling his skin touching my skin.

"I want..." I started to say.

Taemin's eyes were dark and totally trained on me. He was listening intently.

"What?" He asks.

I breathe in deeply to calm myself down. 

I bite my lip. "Touch me?"

He seemed to sigh, like what I'd asked for was what he wanted too...

Then his hand was on my hip bone. Warm.

It slid up my side, slowly over my chest, and the whole time I was watching him do it.

It felt strange to ask for something like that, and even stranger to have someone who loved me so much that he'd do it happily...

I felt... safe.

Taemin's hand was on my neck, almost wrapped around it and my heart began doing that fluttery thing again that only happened when he touched me there.

His eyes grew darker every second as I stared down at him...

I bit my lip again as I wondered how tonight was going to end.

Suddenly, he grabbed me again and pulled me down so hard that I didn't have anywhere to go except his lap, which I think he did on purpose.

I had no experience when it came to this... I didn't like to think about how much he did...

But I couldn't focus on that. Taemin's hand from my neck moved into my hair, and, as I'd fallen into his lap, my hands were on his bare chest.

"Don't think I'm stopping." He says suddenly, leaning in to press his lips to my collar bone.

My eyes close by themselves as the warmth in my chest turns into burning...

"Oppa," I gasp. I can't watch what I'm saying because I can't think!

Taemin's lips move to my neck and for some reason my hands decide they need to hold onto something, so I awkwardly grab onto his belt- just like earlier.

I feel and hear him breathe out against my skin and I shiver, my hands tightening.

His kisses quickly turn into something else and an unknown feeling zips through me when he softly licks my skin.

Oh shit- I was past turned on at this point and I wondered if he could tell...

His hands in my hair tugged slightly as he breathed out again and started trailing his tongue down my jaw.

I shifted uncomfortably in his lap and held on even tighter, which I think was making him take notice because he kept adjusting his hips. Although, what did I know? Maybe he couldn't tell at all.

The room was boiling hot- my skin hotter- and my eyes kept opening and closing as I tried to decide if he was making me sleepy or hyper...

I'm going with the ladder, since I kept unconsciously making noises as he touched me.

"Oppa-" I said, my voice breaking.

I felt him smile.

"Yes?"

His voice was deep. Sexy.

I swallowed.

"You're making me crazy." I admitted.

"You're doing the same." He said.

I paused, realizing that my hands were still clenched tightly on his belt... I tried to pull my hands away but Taemin grabbed them and kept them where they were.

I blinked and looked back at him.

He was staring at me with that look in his eyes from the picture we'd just seen at the gallery...

Hungry.

I felt my heart race.

"I'm sorry, let me move my hands." I muttered.

He shook his head. "No... this belongs to you too."

My hand was far too close to his... you-know-what, for him to mean anything else.

I blushed bright red.

Taemin sighed. "You're not ready then?" He asked.

My heart raced again-

"I just don't know what to do."

Taemin was speaking very slowly in his low voice. "You we're doing just fine earlier. Should we stop?"

I blink awake and shake my head.

"No!"

I never wanted this night to end!

Taemin's lips curved into a sly smile, and he leaned in closer to slowly kiss my cheek.

"Then, keep doing whatever you want." He says.

I bit my lip.

I wanted to keep looking at him. How beautiful he was... I wanted to keep touching him and making him blush.

Calling on every ounce of my bravery, I breathed in and slowly pulled my hands out of his.

Just enough that now my hands were resting on... something other than his belt.

Taemin didn't seem surprised, in fact, when I looked back to his face to make sure it was okay, he was smiling.

"Is that what you want little one?" He said in the low voice.

The 'zip' feeling raced through me again and I gasped.

Without thinking, I nodded.

Taemin Oppa clenched his jaw which made my heart race and then I watched his eyes flicker down to my own... belt.

I almost thought I could hear his heart beating as fast as mine.

Taemin looked back up at me.

"Would it be too much if I said, me too?"