Chapter 12

I don't think I've slept so well in months. What was it about last night?

Wait... was I with somebody?

I couldn't remember, I was still half asleep.

Forcing my eyes open, I took a deep breath. The moment I saw him I remembered everything. How the hell did I forget?! I must be really tired.

There wasn't a pillow between us anymore and Jimin had somehow fit his small frame against me and inside my arms. I was holding him.

Oh... he'd be embarrassed when he woke up.

Maybe I should leave now...

But then I realized I was hugging him even closer and instead of pulling away in his sleep, Jimin was smiling.

I really liked how warm he was... I liked how tall I was compared to him.

I was awake now.

Putting my forehead against his, I kissed the tip of Jimin's nose and smiled when he scrunched it up. Like a little mouse.

A part of me hoped he would never wake up, so that we could stay like this forever.

But as much I wanted to stay, light was starting to come through the curtains. I knew Jimin would eventually open his eyes...

Savoring the moment, I hugged him tight, knowing he'd wake up when I did that.

Jimin moved slightly. "You smell good Oppa..." I heard him say.

I smile. "Are you drunk still?"

"No,"

"Good morning to you too little one."

I think it was then, Jimin realized where he was...

His eyes went wide and he pulled away from me so hard that he toppled out of the bed and onto the floor.

I laughed at him. "Why did you do that? When are you going to understand that I won't do anything you don't ask for?" I said.

Jimin peaked his head up and blushed.

"I don't know, this whole thing just makes me very uncomfortable." He tells me.

I nod. "Okay, that's fair."

He looks away and grabs his shirt off the floor.

"No," I start, getting up and walking to my closet.

When I came back I could tell Jimin was trying really hard not to stare...

"You can wear this." I say, handing him my t-shirt.

He took it cautiously. "This won't fit me." He says.

"I know."

I crossed my arms over my chest as I stared down at him, wondering what he was thinking...

"Thanks." He said, putting it on.

I bit my lip when he stood up and we both saw how huge the t-shirt actually was on him. He looked adorable.

"I'm sorry about last night." He said suddenly.

"Right, well, just never hang up on me like that again. I was worried."

Jimin blinked. "Oh, well I was actually going to apologize for stealing whatever it was that got me drunk."

I laughed, opening the door.

"Jimin-ah, what's mine is yours. Just don't get carried away. If you want something, all you have to do is ask." I tell him.

"Really?" He says. "What if I want you?"