Chapter 7

Taemin Oppa and I saw each other everyday the next week.

We went back to the coffee shop and talked for hours about... well, about everything. I realized I've started opening up to him. And it was fun.

Later, before he had to go to work, he took me around the city and down by The Han River on his motorcycle. At first he went too fast and I screamed again and grabbed onto his shoulders, but he didn't slow down.

I think he meant for that to happen, because he started laughing.

By the middle of the week, he hadn't kissed me like that again, in fact he barely touched me at all when we were in public.

I think maybe I made him nervous. Which honestly I didn't mind because he made me nervous too...

I got butterflies in my stomach when I thought about him. And whenever I was alone and suddenly a text popped up on my phone from him, I couldn't stop myself from smiling like a kid.

I was getting in way over my head. Everything was moving way too fast with this guy, but for once, I was going to just let it happen.

The look Taemin Oppa had when I laughed at something he said, caused my heart to do flips. It made me actually want to kiss him myself this time... And God knows I imagined it.

I'd never had a relationship like this before, everything was so new to me. I told myself to just go with it, and only do what I was comfortable with and what I wanted...

It soon became clear, that what I wanted, was also what he wanted.

But maybe... maybe Taemin Oppa was just too afraid to admit what he wanted.

Today we went for a walk. I had my guitar with me since I'd just finished playing, and he'd met me outside my school.

"Jimin-ah," he smiled when he saw me.

I noticed the distance he put between us, but I didn't say anything.

Then Taemin Oppa leaned in to whisper something in my ear quickly...

"Oneul neo gwiyeowo (you look cute today)."

I smiled at him.

We kept walking down the sidewalk, coming up on crossing the street.

"Oppa, neoneun hangsang naboda deo hwalyeo hane (lover, you're always more goregous than me)."

He blushed and looked away.

"Aeish! Neomu gwiyeowo (too cute)!" He whispered to himself.

I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

When I tried to hold his hand, he pulled away and suddenly acted like I hadn't even done it...

Before I could ask what was wrong, I'd stepped in front of Taemin into the street and there was absolutely nothing either of us could do as the man on the bike crashed into me-

Taemin stumbled back, and the man and I, as well as the bicycle were all knocked to the ground.

"Ah!" The man shouted, pushing away from me and grabbing the cut on his head.

My head spun a little, and I heard a girl's voice nearby calling, "Nugunga gugeubchaleul buleunda (someone call an ambulance)!"

Footsteps and people all started crowding around and I blinked a few times.

What just happened?

"Ow..." I heard myself say as I grabbed my elbow.

The road had carved a piece of skin away and it was bleeding, but it didn't hurt.