Chapter 14

I drive Jimin home and before he goes into the building where his dorm is, I grab his waist and bend down to kiss him.

"Oppa not here, what if people see?" He says softly, but his body is angled toward mine anyway.

"Let them see," I say.

Jimin blushes in the streetlight, kisses me once more and then hurries off...

I sigh to myself and start going home.

I get up the stairs, through my front door, and all the way into my bedroom when my phone chimes with a text alert. Which is weird because I just left the only person who ever texts me.

I collapse onto my bed as I open whatever Jimin just sent...

My breath catches in my throat when I see it.

I feel the effect of the picture throughout my entire body, and I have to blink a few times to really understand what I'm seeing...

The picture is followed by a text that reads:

Miss you already.

I really shouldn't do what I'm thinking of doing...

But what was my alternative?!

Cold shower, or just being alone all night? I don't think so.

He'd texted me first. Whatever happens is Jimin's fault.

I run back downstairs, get back on my bike and before I know what I'm doing, I'm standing in front on Jimin's door, sending him a text that says: Knock knock.

He opens the door immediately and pulls me inside.

It's dark, but I can still see him perfectly.

"I'm glad you're here." He whispers, just standing there in front of me.

I don't say anything, just reach a hand up to touch his hair.

"You made me come here." I replied.

I'm sure that he's blushing now, remembering what he sent me.

"Did you really miss me that much?" I asked.

Jimin nodded slowly.

"I realized something tonight." He said.

"What is it?"

Then out of nowhere, his hands are on my chest, his small fingers unbuttoning my shirt.

I draw in a breath...

"I've been so afraid of letting my guard down recently. But, I really want to feel free with you." He says.

"Say things like that to a guy, and he'll get the wrong idea little one..." I muttered.

Jimin smiles shyly, and then pulls my shirt off.

"I need to tell you something..." he breathes.

I nod.

Then his eyes are looking up into mine and I'm suddenly reminded of my dream... "Oppa?"

"I never got to tell you how beautiful I think you are." He says.

I sigh, "Ah! What am I going to do with you?"

"You really don't want me to answer that..."

I blink.

"So forward tonight little one... Okay," I say. "Tell me, why am I here?"

"I need your permission." He says.

"Permission?"

Jimin nods.

"Yes, you said if I ever wanted anything, I should just ask for it. Well I want you."

I smile. "Jimin-ah, you have me."

As soon as I said it, Jimin grabbed my waist with both of his hands.

I bit the inside of my cheek to keep from saying anything...

I just wanted to let him do what he wanted.

Everywhere his fingertips touched my skin, it felt like my body was lighting on fire. I watched him in curiosity as he just stared at me, touching me gently in the dark.

Then his eyes met mine.

"I trust you." He says, standing up on his toes to kiss me.

My hands finally found their way to his hair as I kissed him, pulling his head back softly and completely giving in to what I was feeling...

Jimin's soft lips met my own over and over again until finally I felt him move his hands from my hips to his own shirt.

With my eyes still closed, I grabbed his collar and pulled slightly, bringing him closer to me and also loosening his buttons.

I kissed him one more time and then pulled away, wanting to see him right now.

Jimin was skinny. Very skinny. So much, that every time I saw his body, I wanted to make sure he was eating well. Damn it, I wanted to take care of this boy, forever.

Looking at him, looking at me, there was only one thing I could possibly say...

"I love you."