Connor Murphy » Nice.

(Y/N)'s POV

First day in a new school and senior year... How good can the universe treat me today? Being a child of divorce in a new area is a little scary. After my parents split it gave me a new view of love, that no matter how strong it was, it can end no matter what.

Like I said, it was the first day of school so I had to get my shit together for a good first impression. I did my usual routine, take a shower, brush my teeth, get dressed, eat breakfast and out the door I go.

 I did my usual routine, take a shower, brush my teeth, get dressed, eat breakfast and out the door I go

I put on Google Maps on my phone because I haven't memorized my way to my new school. It turns out that it was 10 minutes away if I walk and 5 if I drive.

I decided to walk to try to enjoy my new surroundings. It wasn't out of the ordinary, family sized houses, big trees, some have gardens, some have backyards. Minutes later I arrived at my school and saw the usual. Multiple cliques were spread near the entrance, some in the parking lot, others were in the hallways.

I went in but didn't know exactly where I'm going or what I'm doing. As I decent human being, I walked up to a person and asked. I tapped on a shoulder of a tall guy looking in his locker. He turned around to see you was tapping his shoulders, he looked down at me, annoyance in his eyes.

"Can I help you?" He huffed out. "Uh yes actually! Do you know where the principal's office is?" I asked. "Oh uh yeah it's just down this hall to the left." He directed. "Thank you." I slightly bowed and went on my way.

Connor's POV

"Thank you." She said as she walked out of sight. My question is why would she ask me? Didn't she even notice that I'm the fucking loser who hangs around the lockers because they have nothing else to do? Why? Why did she even approach me when there's Alana Beck, one of the most famous people in junior year, who was constantly talking to people.

I'll never know. I think she knows but she felt pity... Like half people in senior year, the other half are deathly afraid of me.

The bell rung and I had to get to first period. History. The subject I always dread besides Math.

I sat down in the very back of the classroom hoping to get more sleep but as expected I didn't. Class started after a second I layed my head down.

(Y/N)'s POV

I entered my first class in this new school. History. The teacher I learned his name was Mr. Miranda, let me introduce myself to the class.

"Hi. My name is (Y/N), I just moved from (where you live rn) and hopefully you guys won't hate me."

"Alright (Y/N), there's a vacant chair in the back." He pointed. I nodded my head and sat down, I noticed my seat mate was the same guy I asked. I decided to become a decent human being and say hi.

"Hi." I looked at him and smiled. "Hey." He said blankly. Damn this guy does not like emotion.

"I didn't get your name."

"It's Connor."

"(Y/N)."

"Yeah, I've heard."

"Mr. Murphy please pay attention." I hear Mr. Miranda say.

After 1st period, I had Science, then English literature before Lunch.

The bell rung after English meaning it was lunch... Again, I just moved so let's see how many people reject me. I got in line in the cafeteria, scoping out possible areas I can sit at. All were filled except the seat beside the Connor guy in my history.

After I got my tray, I slowly walked to his direction. "Mind if I sit? There's no more vacant seats.." I said placing my tray down. "Yeah sure." He said offering the seat.

"So uhm.. You said you just moved from (where you live rn). Why did you move?" He asked.

"Oh yeah uhm my parents got divorced." I said blankly. "Oh I'm sorry to hear that." He said, I can tell he's trying to be sympathetic when he's not but I let it pass.

"No it's okay, it was bound to happen. I mean a year before they filed it they were constantly fighting."

"Mine always do, they don't even pay attention to me and my sister" He said, looking down at his shoes.

"That's just what happens, our parents deal with their own shit."

He was slightly baffled to hear me swear, I mean no one would expect that from a short (I'm sorry if you're tall, please just disregard this adjective), innocent looking girl. "Didn't expect to swear did you?" He nodded his head. "I get that a lot." I slightly laughed, remembering the past years I had in my old school.

The bell rung, signaling lunch time was over. Damnit. I stood up from my seat and walked away from the cafeteria, I saw him following me. "Why're you following me?" I asked as politely as I can. "I'm being nice, you're new. Let's get you to class." He said. "Actually I have free period next." I say, in a matter-of-fact way.

"Oh okay, but so do I."

"Wanna show me to the library?"

"Yeah sure."

Connor what the fuck are you doing to my emotions right now.

Sorry this wasn't as good as the others! I promise I'll make it up to you guys with the upcoming Jared x Reader and Davey x Reader. I'm terribly sorry...

Love y'all

-Shelly♡