Connor Murphy » Phone

Poorly written. I'm sorry.

“Hey (Y/N).” Connor greeted as he sat on your sofa. “Hi Con.” You replied quickly, giving him a quick peck before returning to your phone.

You were reading an e-book of Lord of The Rings, so of course you're not to be bothered.

“What are you doing?” he asked, sitting beside you. His head resting on yours. “Lord of The Rings.” You replied, not taking your eyes off of your phone not one bit.

Connor huffed, getting more and more impatient and annoyed. “What book are you on?” He asked, playing with your hair. His head rested on your shoulder lazily.

“The first one. I'm on page 236.” You plainly said, continuing the chapter.

“Okay, that's it. I'm getting impatient.” Connor said, before getting up and snatching the phone off of your hands. You immediately got annoyed and started to fight over your precious cellphone.

But alas, he held it above his head which is like a good foot away from the top of yours. “Connor! Give it back!” You shouted, jumping on the sofa and trying to grab it with all your height.

“How about no.” He mocked and held your phone higher up than it already was. “Why are you so tall.” You muttered before jumping about and nearly tackling him on the floor.

“Con! My phone!” You groaned.

“Okay fine.” He gave it back finally and you let out a sigh of relief. You immediately went back to the sofa, returning to your old position.

“Hey!” Connor called out still laying on the floor.

“Hey what?” You quickly looked up at him mockingly.

He groaned and went back to the sofa next to you.

“Just so you know I'm your boyfriend and not the phone.”

You nodded and left him a cheeky smile.