Jack Kelly » Surprise.

(Y/N)'s hands were sweating and shaking as she paced around the tiny Manhattan apartment she lived in.

She and Jack had been married for more than a year, though less than two and she found out that she was pregnant only a few days ago.

Her body was nearly trembling with nervousness, fear, and sadness. What if he doesn't want a baby? He's gonna live me for sure. What if he hates me now? C'mon (Y/N)... How are you gonna do this?

These thoughts pass her head as if they were flies flying around.

She continued to fidget with the ribbon on her dress as she paced around the room, begging that the heavens above can help her reveal the news to Jack without scaring him away.

"(Y/N)! I'm home from work!" She heard them loud and clear but didn't respond. Instead, she calmly made herself a cup of tea and greeted Jack while she was in the kitchen. "Hi, Jack." She smiled.

"Hello, love." He said, placing a soft kiss on her temples.

She then zoned out as she was slowly mixing the sugar in her tea, Jack noticed this and quickly asked. "Youse okay?" He calmly asked and grabbed her hand in his. "Oh y-yeah no I'm fine. J-Just uh meet me in the living room." She nervously smiled up at him.

"Okay." He softly said and let go of her hand.

I can do it. I think I can do it. I hope I can do it. Can I do it?

(Y/N) slowly doubted herself as she waited longer and longer before she could tell him.

I'm gonna do this right now. No backing out (Y/N).

She scolded herself as she nervously walked to their small living room, placing her cup of tea on the coffee table.

"Well hello again." He spoke out almost teasingly. "S-So... I needed to tell you something." She fidgeted yet again with the ribbon on her dress as she also looked at her lap, scared to what he'll respond with.

"I's all ears (Y/N)."

"U-Uhm... We've been married for almost two years and are perfectly happy with each other correct?" She nervously spoke.

"Absolutely."

"But what if I was to say that there was something or someone to add to our dynamic duo?"

"What're youse tryin' to say?"

"Jack, I'm pregnant." She blurted out with her eyes closed. Tears were threatening to fall.

"I'm gonna be a father?" He asked, that sentence rung in his head like a broken recorder. (Y/N) nodded her head, looking up at him with scared but hopeful eyes.

"I'm gonna be a father!" Jack exclaimed, in which (Y/N) was surprised. She didn't realize he'd be this excited to have a child.

"W-When did you find out?" Jack asked, still high with adrenaline. "A few days ago." (Y/N) said, fighting back the smile she didn't expect to appear.

"I love you so much." He said in a muffled voice as he gave her a big bear hug. "Hey there little guy, or girl. Youse gonna have the best motha' in the world." He whispered softly near her stomach.

Now (Y/N) was fighting back tears of joy that might fall from her eyes.

"And he or she is gonna have the best father in the world." She smiled up to Jack. "I-I don't know about that though." Jack nervously chuckled out, though he knew in his heart we was not gonna be the best father there will ever be.

"Jack... You're gonna be the best, I just know it. Plus you have me by your side. We can do anything together right?" (Y/N) said softly, taking his hand in hers.

"I guess so."

"Then we can raise a child better than our parents raised us."

"Why are you always right." He practically whined as he dug his head into the crook of your neck. "I don't always have to be." She laughed.

"What do you think he or she'll look like?" He asked. "I think.... He or she... Will have the brightest green gray eyes like yours. I also think he or she will have your artistry and the softest brown hair in the world." She laughed near the end.

"Then he or she will have your wit and intelligence. Your instincts and passion. Theys'll be perfect." He finished your guys' vision.

"I love them already." Jack said.

"We love them already."