Romeo » Not So New Waitress (part 2)

As requested by newsies_fan123 hope you enjoy!

(Y/N)'s POV

“Romeo! You're stalling again!” I yelled at him as he specifically slowed down his movements so when we went back to the lodging house, the boys aren't up to tease them.

“I's not... I-I's just slow... Like a turtle, y'know?” He awkwardly replied.

“Okay, enough, I'm dragging you.” I grabbed his arm and led him to the streets.

He let go from my grasp and out of nowhere, he started to dance (?) in the middle of the screen (?). “This boy has got no shame.” I mumbled to myself.

But I love him so why judge?

“If youse is dragging me back ta' the Lodging house atleast have fun with me on the way back.”

I am not giving in...

But moments later, I'm twirling around the middle of the street alongside him (?). This boy is too charming to be declined I guess.

“Okay, enough dancing. We're here.” I said before grabbing the doorknob. “Oh...” He replied, clearly seeing the dread in his eyes.

Opening the door, the boys are awake and are as energetic as ever and in the corner of my peripheral vision I saw Romeo mentally slapping himself.

“Hey guys!” I yelled into the building. “My old man has guests over at our house so I chose to stay here.” I said.

The guys ‘ohh-ed’ to tease us but mostly Romeo, him being the youngest.

“Keep it going. I'll just hide upstairs.” I whispered to Racetrack, one of the cheekiest of them all. “Youse got it.” Race and I did a high five and looking back at Romeo he was pale as a ghost.

“I'll be upstairs. Don't grill him to much boys.” I said to the crowd before going upstairs pulling back an evil laugh.

3rd Person POV

Romeo stood in the middle of the room waiting to be grilled... And he was.

“Our little boy is growin' up!”

“Did she choose to be here or did youse force her?”

“When will youse give her da' small package?”

“Look at how red he is!”

“Youse can't handle da' heat huh Romeo?”

“Romeo finally founds himself a Juliet!”

“How long do youse thinks she'll stay?”

“Okay! That's it!” Romeo stomped up the stairs like an actual child (because he is).

“Soooo did you get grilled?” (Y/N) nonchalantly asked while writing in her journal.

“I hate you!” He shouted as he plopped down on his bed.

“I love you!” She replied, closing her journal.

“This is why I's hate being the youngest! I always gets picked on for no reason!”

“That only means they care about you.”

“Care?! They torture me with words!”

“If they didn't care about you would they notice you? Would they help you with selling?”

Romeo shrugged and dug his head back in those thin pillows.

“Hey. I know they care about you because you're the youngest and you have to understand that they aren't the softest boys but hey, that's their way of showing it.”

“Thank youse.”

“No problem love. I love you and goodnight, you gotta sell tomorrow.”

“I love you too. G'night.”

Sorry if its a little short! But I hope you liked it!

Remember if you want to request a chapter you can just comment or dm me! I love hearing your guys' ideas!

Love y'all

-Shelly ♡