Dear Evan Hansen Preference #3

Do they get jealous

Evan: No, but he does get scared you'll leave him for someone better than him. One time you hung out with Connor for the majority that day and you found him crying in the janitor's closet.

"Ev? Why are you here?" You approached him slowly. "I-I t-thought i-it's better if I-I leave because I-I-I know y-you deserve s-somebody a l-lot better." He managed to sob out.

You sat down with him on the floor and kissed his cheek. "Ev, sweetie, why would you say that? Remember I chose you okay? You are everything I can ask for in a guy. You are sweet, caring. Very caring may I add. You are enough Evan. I love you okay?" You rubbed his back as he calmed down .

He nodded his head and rested it on your shoulder. "Thank you (Y/N)... I-I love you too."

Connor: Is there even a scale that can contain how much this man can contain his jealousy? He gets jealous with literally anyone and anything.

One time you two went to a park for your usual date and also to just rewind. When out of nowhere a lot of dog owners just strutted their way into the park. And you completely freaked! You were gushing at how cute the dogs were and Connor just rolled his eyes or either say "yeah" very passive aggressively.

"Are you actually getting jealous of cute dogs?"

"Yes... Because they're cuter than me."

Jared: No... Because this bastard's confidence is off the roof! He doesn't see you with anyone other than him. And you actually feed his ego! It grows at an animalistic pace, every night you'd usuallt text him.

You: Goodnight to my favorite person. I love you

cRoNcH: Yes I am😂, goodnight. Love you too

It can only get worse, but you love him too much so you let most of it pass. Sometimes you control his ego and tone it down a bit... Only sometime though.