Connor Murphy » Escape

This is gonna be short and horrible.....so sorry for that.

(Y/N)'s POv
School.

What more can I say? Besides the fact that it's basically hell on Earth.

You learn shit that isn't very useful like when are you gonna use the Cartesian plane unless you wanted to be a pilot?

Like what?

Like teach us about taxes or even politics so that we graduate aware about stuff.

Okay, I'll stop whining.

It's just that it's been way too much me. The homeworks are incredibly hard, the projects are impossible and the tests are basically in a different language!

Besides the stress, luckily, I have like an escape from it all.

Connor Murphy.

Yeah, the known druggy of our school is my boyfriend.

He is my escape from the madness of this world. Whenever I am with him, it feels like nothing is happening around us. It feels like I have no weight on my shoulders. It feels like I'm always safe when I'm with him.

He is my shield. My rock. My everything.

I know it may sound like some dumb highschool love thing and yeah that is partially true but I can tell there is something more than that.

He is different.

He is an outcast.

A misfit if you will.

But he is also caring, he is loving, he understands why I'm like this, he listens to everything I say.

More importantly, I love him and he loves me and that means the world to me.

Connor Murphy is my boyfriend, my love, my rock and my escape.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE MYSELFFFFF
SORRY FOR THIS HORRIBLE PART