Jeremy Jordan » Workload.

THIS MIGHT ME AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER.
JUST A SLIGHTTTT WARNING.

(Y/N) and Jeremy used to be the inseparable couple on Broadway. They were usually in the same gigs like Newsies, Bonnie and Clyde, Smash and many many more.

But it all changed when Jeremy had to move to Canada for Supergirl, a new DCEU tv series.

“I'll come visit as often as I can. Love you (Y/N).” Jeremy said his goodbyes before hopping in his flight.

“Stay safe, love you too Jer.” Jeremy kissed her sweetly before waving goodbye in the distance, his luggage trailing behind him.

“Goodbye, my Winn Schott.”

« time skip; 6 months into filming »

Jeremy ♡♡ requests to FaceTime

“Hey love!” (Y/N) greeted cheefully. “Sorry I couldn't call a while ago, tech week is tiring. Very, tiring.”

“It's okay. Just happy to see that face again.” He smiled.

“So how's the set life? With all those cardigans and sweaters.”

“It's a mehhh. Mehcad recorded me sleeping in my chair and posted it on his insta. So that explains set life.”

“Don't even get me started with tech and rehearsals. I mean it's fun and all but I just get so drained and I miss just watching Netflix and cuddling with you.”

“I really hope I was there with you. But I gotta go, I'm nearly on. Bye love. Love you.”

“Bye Jer. ”

After their call, the lives of the two returned to being busy bees updating and polishing their careers. A few weeks more and it was set for (Y/N)'s opening night for Waitress as she plays the supporting role of Dawn Williams.

Jeremy ♡♡ is calling..

(Y/N) picked up her phone hoping that he would be at the airport right now, hours before opening night.

“Hey Jer...”

“(Y/N) I am so sorry I couldn't make it! Our director and writers agreed that they were doing more scenes for my character and-”

“Jeremy it's fine. I'm going with my brother.”

“And you're not mad?”

“No, why would I be? This is for your career Jeremy!”

“Yeah I know but-”

“No buts! I'll talk to you later but I gotta go to the theatre. Bye love!”

“Bye... Love.”

She spent her opening night on Broadway with her family, without her loving boyfriend Jeremy. She understood to why he didn't come home, Supergirl is difficult to film, specially for Jeremy, Melissa, Chyler, Mechad or basically the whole cast knowing that they're a bunch of 10-year-olds stuck in adult bodies.

Nevertheless, they were very talented and creative so that part was easy for them but staying serious part oof. That must be difficult.