Newsies Preference #9

I just thought that pic was hella cute😂 Enjoy!

How he cheers you up

Jack:

There's nothing you love more than Jack's warm cuddles on your down days. The warmth that his body gives you and the comfort that he gives is all that you need to not be down that day.

Once he notices that you're a little bit off at the end of the day. He'd take you to his “penthouse in the sky”, place you on his lap and cuddle under the shimmering stars of Manhattan.

Davey:

He'd cook for you.

You have no clue why this would always cheer you up, but the taste and smell of Davey's dishes just gives you that gush of energy that lifts you up from your negative state.

Crutchie:

His cheesy yet adorable jokes and pick up lines.

As stupid as it may sound, you love it when Crutchie makes cheesy jokes to the point that they're actually funny. He'd often sit by you with the same goofy smile he on all day and just recite them.

And will not stop until he gets one laugh out of you.

Racetrack:

His di--

I mean his kisses! Yes his kisses... (a/n: I'm sorry)

His warm, passionate and sweet kisses always happen to cheer you up whenever. Whether he places it on you forehead, cheeks, temple, lips or nose, you always smile and blush and would often hide your reddening face in his chest.

Your day is now made.

Spot:

He usually takes the whole day off and takes you out on a walk out on the Brooklyn bridge.

He'd ask you to spill everything that's bothering you while still holding you close and reassuring you that everything is gonna be better.

He is actually a soft boi.