Ben Tyler Cook » Scared.

Deep dabs for everyone from the one and only
Ben Cook😂😂

“GODDAMMIT!” (Y/N) yelled throughout the studio, outraged that she couldn't master the choreography and even worse their interstate competition is the day after that.

“W-Why? Why? Are you good?” Ben frantically asks and approaches her.

“Well I'm so reliev-- No Ben I am losing my mind!” She paced around the room, trying to search for answers to help her memorize the steps and countings.

“Okay, you are far more than not good because you're angry at me so I need to follow what I say.” (Y/N) rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, annoyed.

“Benjamin you better make this quick or I'll-”

“Trust me okay?”

“Fine.”

“Okay so I want you to breathe slowly in and out.” He gripped her shoulders comfortingly. She followed he said, she breathed slowly, the air coming through her nose and coming out through her mouth.

“And I want you to look at me right now and tell me that you can do it.”

(Y/N) rolled her eyes but did as she was told. She looked dead straight into those bright blue ocean-like eyes that practically made her melt. She didn't even manage to say a word while staring into those blue orbs.

She was so flustered that she had to break from his gaze and had to make up a lousy excuse.

“I-I think I'm f-fine and I finally f-found a-a way. T-thanks anyway.” (Y/N) quickly smiled and excused her way out of the dance studio and hailed a cab at almost light speed.

For the first time in actual years, she was flustered, lost and confused all the same time, she hated it and liked it at the same time.

Meanwhile, Ben stood there confused, his hands still at the same place as if holding a ghost.

Days, almost weeks passed by after the said competition and (Y/N) bearly talked to Ben, she didn't even bother to give him a look, only glances here and there.

Ben grew worried knowing that her friend was as if avoiding him and his company. So he did what he had to do as a friend; confront her of course.

The next day, he ran quickly to catch up with her before she could go back in her apartment.

“Meet me on the rooftop.” Was the last thing he said before disappearing into the distance. (Y/N), followed, though she felt scared, confused, happy- basically an unhealthy mix of everything.

“Ben?” (Y/N) questioned as she stepped on the last stair of the fire escape. “First of all, are you okay? It's been a while since we've talked.” He asked, walking up to her, unsure of his actions.

“I am perfectly fine.” She replied, not looking at him one bit.

“It doesn't seem like it. Ever since that time at that studio, you haven't talked or even looked at me. What is going on?” He tried to ask calmly, but the worry was present in his voice.

“I-It's nothing that c-concerns you at all.”

“I know it's not nothing! Please, let me in. Let me help you for once.”

“I promise you it-”

“Please (Y/N)!”

“Because I'm scared okay!” (Y/N) nearly screamed at his face.

“Scared of what?” He asked in curiosity though with a good intention behind it.

“S-Scared t-that if I ever f-fall for anyone ever in my life that they'll s-shut me out o-o-or leave me!” She cried infront of him. She had no idea why she's been a mess.

“I'm scared that you'll push me away! Or ignore me because I have fallen so hard for you Ben Cook! I-I have never felt this kind of thing or whatever this is about any boy I've met. I j-just don't want to lose you because you're the first person to ever show me what care and love a-and compassion is.”

“I won't. Because I could never leave someone who has been so special to me. Specially you, (Y/N), and if I could, I'd be willing to spend my entire life with you and no one else.”

Ben slowly cupped her face and placed a kiss on her lips with so much compassion and love.

“Please, don't ever leave me.” She cried.

“I won't. I would never leave such a precious gem behind.”

I have nothing to say because this is cringey af.

Love y'all

-Shelly♡