Newsies Preference #11

CUDDLES

Jack:

This boi likes to cuddle you that sometimes-- I mean, all the time, he'd plead you to not go.

Though, in some instances that you didn't have to go anywhere, you'd stay in the same position. You would in between his legs while one of his arms wrapped around you protectively and the other usually stroking your hair or hand.

He'd kiss your forehead from time to time and everytime you'd ask why he did it, he'd just shrug and do it once more.

Davey:

Although he is a friendly giant as you tease him, he doesn't really like cuddling.

Yes, you would cuddle from time to time specially when he had a bad day selling or Les was really annoying.

But at one of those instances that you do cuddle, your back faces away from him, he hugs you from behind like a big spoon and he always rest his nose at the crook of your neck.

Crutchie:

If you think Jackie boi loves to cuddle then you haven't met Crutchie.

Man.

This boi is always cuddled up by your side like a child afraid that they'll lose their parents.

Though he is by your side almost everyday, and is always cuddled up next to you, your guys' favorite is when you do cuddle before sleep.

Him facing you, and you facing him. His arms gently around your waist while yours wrapped around his torso and your head in his chest.

You two would stay silent, him absentmindedly playing with your hair and you just listening to his heartbeat.

Racetrack:

Well you know that Racer here is “teritorial” let's say. So you know when you cuddle it's a comfortable trap that you'll never escape.

Usually, if Jack isn't around, you'd sneak up to his penthouse and watch the stars up above while you cuddle.

You practically sitting on his lap, your head at the crook of his neck, occasionally kissing it.

His arms wrapped around your waist tightly and his tilted so he could give you cheek kisses from time to time.

Spot:

You know Spot here is actually a soft and sensitive boyo even though he would display himself as tough and cut throat to his fellow newsies and the Delancey brothers.

So he would let you be the bigger spoon because he's like 3'2.

But in the middle of the night, he'd turn to face you and whilst you're alseep he'd hold you in his arms very gently as if you're a porcelain China doll that could break at any moment.

Also did I mention that he's warm?.

Like very warm.

Like a heater but he's not sick.

Which is actually perfect in your situation.