Hamilsquad Preference #9

Pet Peeves (his)

Alexander:

He can't stand it when someone either bothers him while he works or someone bothers his work if you get what I'm saying.

In fact he hates it when Jefferson (not a surprise at all) always critiques his writings specially stuff he wrote for the growth/development of the government.

John:

He h a t e s it when people hurt or abuse animals.

He just feels guilty that he is the same kind with those kinds of people even if he isn't the one hurting or abusing it.

He also feels helpless knowing whatever he does whether he'd step in to help the poor creature, he knows in his heart that the owner would still continue the act.

Lafayette:

When the baguette is stale.

What? The man loves baguettes. And he hatessss it when they're not as soft and crunchy.

In real talk though, he can't stand it when people doesn't listen or pay attention to him if he has an idea or opinion. He feels as if he is not as important as the others.

Hercules:

He doesn't like it when people does the things he needs to do for him.

He doesn't like it when people do stuff for him. He feels as if he's a prissy king waiting for his servants to do stuff for him which makes him feel like shit. It makes him feel helpless and not in control of what he does when this happens.