Jared Kleinman » Sick ol' Puppy

It was (Y/N) and Jared's usual movie night in his room when Jared got unexpectedly sick. He had a runny nose, sore throat, head ache and fever. (Y/N) however, did not know this and texted him saying that she was coming over.

You: I'll be there at seven! Still gotta get some of my stuff.

Meme Lord👐: Sure. See you soon dork.

You: See you... You lovable bastard.

Meme Lord👐: Atleast I'm lovable

You: Shut up.

« Time Skip »

"Jared? Bub? I'm here." (Y/N) knocked on his bedroom door after his mom let her enter their house. "It's *cough* open!" Jared managed to speak out despite his current state.

(Y/N) swung the door open, revealing a very sick Jared with a shit ton of tissues surrounding him. "Jare you good?" She slowly approached his bed, sitting on the edge of it. "Yep totally *sneeze* fine." He said wiping his nose on a piece of tissue. "Yeah... Right." She put her hand on his forehead, she felt like her hand was burning.

"Jesus Jared! Why didn't you tell me you were sick!" She exclaimed. "I didn't want to worry you. Plus I'm getting better. *cough*" He clutched his chest as he heaved in air as he coughed. "You are definitely not getting better by the sound of that cough." (Y/N) ran into his bathroom, looking for medicine in his medicine cabinet. She got his medicine and set it down on his bedside table before racing off into the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

"Here. Drink up." She offered him the glass of water and a pill. "Fine." He reluctantly grabbed the glass from her hand and a pill from his bedside table.

He quickly gulped the pill down and immediately went back to his "dying" position as he likes to call it. "I still feel like fucking death." He rubbed his forehead. "Well the medicine doesn't act up in one second you dumbass." (Y/N) laughed.

"Shut up and cuddle with me." He opened his arms waiting to envelope her in a hug. "Just because I have a good immune system, fine." She caved in and went into his arms, feeling his body heat.

"What movie?" She asked reaching for the remote. "Uhmm what about... The Bee Movie..." He said with a straight face. "We can watch it in one condiition... You don't follow along with the lines." She pointed the remote at his face. "Ugh fineeee" He whined.

The movie later on played as the couple continued to hold each other. It was pretty uneventful but it was funny to Jared trying to hold on for dear life not saying any of the lines or narration. He couldn't hold on anymore. He had to give up...

"HONEY BEGINS WHEN OUR VALIANT POLLEN JOCKS BRING THE NECTAR TO THE HIVE. OUR TOP-SECRET FORMULA IS AUTOMATICALLY COLOR-CORRECTED, SCENT-ADJUSTED AND BUBBLE-CONTOURED INTO THIS SOOTHING SWEET SYRUP WITH ITS DISTINCTIVE GOLDEN GLOW YOU KNOW AS HONEY!" He managed to yell out.

(Y/N) looked at him confused, annoyed and slightly amused. She managed to stifle in a laugh. "Knew you wouldn't be able to hold on." Now she laughed harder than before. "You can't *cough* blame me! This movie is a masterpiece! Excellent meme material." He said with his hands forming in this👌.

"Whatever you say." They continued to watch the movie, Jared mumbling some lines here and there. Overall, (Y/N) would describe it was normal, it wasn't out of the ordinary, she just wanted to see if he could hold on.

As the movie night came to a close after watching 2 more movies, Jared was sound asleep, his head on (Y/N)'s shoulders as she stroked his hair as he sleeps. It was 1am at the moment and (Y/N) knew her parents would kill her if she went home this late.

So the smartest decision she could come up with is to stay for the night. She then made herself comfortable in Jared's bed, laying down with him and pulling the duvet over the both of them.

She hugged him from the side as she rested her head on his chest. She kissed his cheek before bidding goodnight.

"I love you." She quietly said.

She heard him incoherently mumble. She lightly laughed before drifting off to sleep.

Hey guys! Sorry this wasn't good and a little bit short. School has been hectic and stress is getting the best of me. Thank you for understanding.

Love y'all

-Shelly♡