Jeremy Jordan » OMIGOD YOU GUYS!

Hey! If you recognize this part... It's because it's from my Jeremy Jordan Imagines book!  Also, if you get the title, we could be friends.

(Y/N)'s POV

It is our 3rd year anniversary today! July 19th! 3 years with Jeremy, my best friend, boyfriend, and literal rock. As usual I woke up before him knowing Jeremy he'd want to sleep in.

Being the sweet girlfriend that I am (A/N: virtual hair flip) I slowly got up, trying not to wake Jeremy up and went to the kitchen of our shared apartment to make him breakfast in bed. While I'm at it, I ate breakfast so he doesn't have to worry about me.

I finished making his breakfast which is pancake and bacon with maple syrup drizzled all over. I walked in the room, set down the tray on the night stand beside my bed and tried to wake him up.

"Jer? Wake up." I cooed shaking him lightly. He groaned not wanting to wake up. "I made breakfast, c'mon!" I said louder shaking him. Finally his eyes fluttered open and I basically yelled "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!" and gave him a sweet morning kiss.

"Morning, happy anniversary." He said, his voice still raspy. I smiked brightly at him "I made you breakfast here." I said getting the tray and fetching the coffee from the kitchen.

"Thank you so much! Have you eaten yet?" He asked pulling me next to him. "Yes I have hun." I rested my head on his shoulder as he started to eat.

"I didn't get to say it properly but happy anniversary!!" He beamed. "3 years huh? Three years with Broadway's Jeremy Jordan" I smiled up at him.

"Yup. It's a nightmare." He joked. "No seriously, happy 3 years." I kissed him lightly on the lips. He pressed our foreheads together. "I love you, (Y/N)."
"I love you, too." I smiled.

After he ate we layed there in our bed watching tv. "Since it's a special day, I didn't tell you but I made a reservation at your favorite restaurant, it's later at 7pm." He told me. "You really didn't have to do that" I said looking up at him.

"But I wanted too, for my favorite person." He said making me giggle. "Sure thing Jeremy Jordan." I mocked him, he rolled his eyes.

Jeremy's POV

Today was the day. Today I'm going to pop the question to the most important woman in my life. (Y/N).

5pm rolled by and we started getting ready. While (Y/N) was in the bathroom showering, I swiftly opened a drawer and took a small black box out quickly before she got out and notices what I was doing.

She got out of the shower in her bathrobe and a towel around her head. I then quickly got into the bathroom and showered.

After a few uneventful minutes I was done and I started dressing up.

I picked out this polka dot button down with simple black pants and a tie, I would've worn a video game shirt and jeans but this was a semi-formal restaurant.

I put the little black box in my pocket talking myself up, this won't fail right?

(Y/N)'s POV

I was finished getting ready as I wore this simple white dress with my 3-inch beige heels since I don't like high heels and a pastel pink purse.

"You ready?" Jeremy yelled from the bedroom. "Yup! Just gonna put on shoes!" I yelled back. He came out of the bedroom already dressed up.

"You look absolutely beautiful (Y/N). " He said walkong towards me. I feel my cheeks getting slightly pink while I stand up from the couch. "How can I get so lucky with the handsome Jeremy Jordan" I smile, throwing my arms on his shoulders, he put his arms around my waist.

He shrugged. "Let's get going, my love." He said walking us towards the door. I smiled at him giving him a short nod.

Once we arrived at the restaurant, we sat down at the reserved booth. I noticed that he was constantly patting his pockets and zoning out.

"You okay?" I asked reaching oit my hand to his. "Perfectly fine." He smiled, I didn't believe him but I just let it go.

We finished eating and Jeremy raised his hand for the cheque, I insisted in splitting the bill but being himself, he was a gentleman and paid for it all.

"Wanna walk t-through the park? I-It's still early." He stuttered. "Yes ofcourse." I smiled at him, linking our arms together as we get out of the restaurant.

We walked along the park, memories flooding back. This was the park where we met, I smiled at this thought in my head. Then we passed this fountain and I remember it so clearly that this was where he asked me to be his.

He suddenly stopped walking and turned to face me, right infront of the fountain, it absolutely looked wonderful in the moonlight.

"Why're we here?" I asked. "Well... Because I've wanted to do this as long as I can imagine." He paused and took my hands.

"You are the most wonderful person I've had in a long time. You are the only one who makes my heart jump out of my chest every time you smile and laugh. You are so perfect (Y/N), hopefully you know that." I giggled with tears forming. "You are my best friend, lover and my rock. You are the most important woman in my life so." He got down on one knee.

I gasped and covered my mouth, tears were now falling. "Will you be my wife?" He asked and opened a small black box that showed a beautiful silver ring with my gemstone in it. I nodded still crying.

"YES YES YES! A thousand times yes!" I shouted. He slid the ring onto my left ring finger and I immediately pulled him up for a passionate kiss.

I pulled away and gave him a hug. "Oh my goodness Jeremy!" I laughed. "You're ruining my mascara!" I shouted. He laughed at me.

"I kind of expected this to happen honestly." I wiped away the happy tears from my eyes. "Oh shut it." He laughed, pulling me close.

"I love you, dork."

"I love you too, Mrs. Jordan." He gave me one last kiss and then we headed home.