Morris Delancey catch-up... sorta

As requested by BeckyMerari1808 so here ya go!

How you meet

You were a reporter for the World and would often interview the brothers, Wiesel and the newsies on how they live their life and such.

You met him when the strike just happened and you tried to get each and every point of view there is.

How he tells you he likes you

You were walking up to him, getting more and more quotes from each response.

“Hello, Morris” You greeted him politely. “Mornin' miss.” He smiled. “So I'm trying to get statements from every possible point of view out there, have you got anything to say?” You asked, preparing your notepad and pencil.

“Yeah, ofcourse, so uh in my opinion, I's honestly think that the strike is going successful even though I's on the said bad side. Well, I don't give them my support but I's honestly think that those newsies can do it.” He said.

“Thank you, Morris.”

“Aye oh uhm! Can I's talk with ya'? It's kind of important on my end.”

“Ofcourse” You politely smiled.

“I's know this is really wrong in so many ways, but I just gots to say that I like you... In a uhm, more than a friend type of way... Sorry, I's know I'm just wastin' your time.”

“No, no Morris, don't apologize. I think this'll bring the truth.” You grabbed his collar and placed a quick kiss on his lips.

“See you again, Morris.” You smiled before walking away. He stood there, his jaw was wide open even when his brother Oscar was shaking him awake.

Your First Date

He took to see a vaudeville performance at one of the best ones in the Bronx at that time, well besides Medda Larkin ofcourse who's from

Afterwards he took you at an ice cream parlor down the block.

It was amazing.

Where he likes to kiss you

Since he is a little bit taller than you, he likes to kiss you on your forehead and temple. Also, as mean as he is to the newsboys, he still has some respect in himself, so he respects your decision to not be very show-offy with your guys' relationship.

Do they get jealous?

Yes. Need I say more?