Dear Evan Hansen Preference #11

CUDDLES

Evan:

Everybody in the universe knows that Mr. Evan Hansen is a very awkward boi.

But. This is big but because he gives the best cuddles known to man.

... Well after a months you've been dating but first he doesn't know physical human interactions.

To spare you from terrible yet adorable awkward writing, I'll just state what happens when you cuddle after a few months of dating.

Usually, you'll come to his place, or vice versa if you're parents aren't home. You'll either cuddle on the sofa watching Star Wars or in your guys' rooms talking about how stressful school has been. But nevertheless, you basically hug each other facing each other.

Him holding you tight in his arms while you play with his hair and stuff. As if his arms aren't enough, he'll rest one of his legs on top of yours like a dog.

“Evan are you secretly a dog?”

“No... Woof woof motheffer”

Connor:

Tall boi over here and we all know it.

So his cuddles is like an armor of some sort because it whatever way, he can cover you with his warmth with ease.

Also he likes to cuddle standing up... In the middle of his room... Listening to My Chemical Romance.

Nevertheless, they are really comfortable. Like his arms wrapped around you tightly, you bury your head in his chest with a slight whiff of weed.

He'll sometimes pick you up from time to time if he gets bored or he'd kiss your forehead or hair.

“Connor can we lay down?”

“No.”

“Why?”

“Because.... No.”

Jared:

So cuddling with the meme boi is very interesting because it could end up in many ways.

Him crushing you, or you crushing him. Legs over each other. And so on.

But it never fails to comfort and relax you without doing the nasty.

But his personal favorite is when he nearly crushes you by him laying on top of you, then you two would just talk to each other by quoting vines or memes.

Sometimes both.

“I love you bitch, I ain't never gonna stop loving you bitch.” You “sang”

“Oh my god miss Keisha, she fuqin ded.”