Jack Kelly » I'll Show you

This is gonna be a bit long sooo... Bare with me!

(Y/N)'s POV (Modern AU)

Boi.

This guy Jack Kelly is my best friend since like forever, along with Crutchie the sweetest boi you could ever hang out with.

So knowing that it is the first day of classes, Jack, Crutchie and I always do this tradition since we were like in first grade. We would always go out and eat ice cream or donuts in the morning right before we go to school. I did not make up this idea okay?

Anyways, I met with them a few blocks away from school at an ice cream parlor that's always open 24/7.

“Ey look! It's (Y/N)!” I hear Crutchie's voice. “Heya guys!” I ushered towards them and gave them a quick hug.

“So, what do you want? My treat.” I quickly said before lining up behind a person. “(Y/N), I can pay for my own.” Jack reasoned as he always does. “Jack no. You've done so much for Crutchie and I, I can pay for us three.” I replied to shut him up :)

“Hi. Can I get um medium (fave flavor) with (toppings)? And can you add a small salted caramel with chocolate sauce and a medium triple chocolate with marshmallows? Thank you.” I handed a ten dollar bill and grabbed the receipt before briefly receiving our orders.

“Dang (Y/N)! You nevah' fail ta' remember what we likes.” Crutchie commented. “Why would I?” I replied.

“I's think we should get going. Foist' day, ya gots to make a good impression.” Jack said and picked up his cup and opened the door for Crutchie and I.

“You know that all the teacher's know you pretty well right? The artsy, secretly sensitive one but is also a cocky smart-ass?” I responded back.

“Yeah... But youse nevah' know if there's anybody new. And what are you sayin' about that secretly sensistive eh?”

“You know what I mean Jack Kelly. You think you're so good at hiding it.” I smiled cheekily up at him and walked by Crutchie the rest of the way to school.

Once we've arrived, we quickly went and stuffed our things in our locker before going to homeroom. Yes. That's how lucky we are, we get homeroom and almost every class together.

“Okay good morning everyone and welcome back to school!” Our homeroom and drama teacher Ms. Medda Larkin greeted us.

“Good morning Miss Medda.” us students greeted back.

“Now before we call attendance, I would to introduce you to Katherine Pu-”

“Plumber please! It's my byline.” The girl with the bangs and polka dotted shirt said clearly.

Ah geez. A new girl, which Jack Kelly would be “obsessed” with again unless he gets in between her legs.

“Okay Katherine Plumber it is! Hey class be nice okay? Specially you Anthony.”

“Miss Medda, Race would do just fine.” Racetrack replied slyly.

“Nevermind. Okay attendance!”

“Jack Kelly?” “Here!”

“(Y/N) (L/N)?” “Here!”

“Charlie Morris?” “Here!”

“Anthony Higgins?” “Here.”

“Sean Conlon?” “Here!”

“Albert DaSilva?” “Here!”

“David Jacobs?” “Here.”

“JoJo De La Guerra?” “Here!”

“Michael Meyers” “Here!”