Chapter 30

Jace

"I am too." I said after a tiny hesitation.

I've never been with a girl like Kaatlynn and I was scared that one wrong move would make her run away from me again.

We leaned closer to each other and gave each other a kiss. I rested my hand on her waist and pulled her back down to the bed with me, pulling her on top. She straddled my body as I placed both hands on her waist. Then she moved her legs down my body so she could reach the buckle on my pants. Our lips didn't break apart. She undid my belt with shaky hands and the button on my jeans, then slid the zipper down slowly, while I moved my hands up to the back of her bra. Then we flipped over so that I was on top. I tugged my jeans off, trying not to split our lips apart.

Once they were on the floor, Kaat reached behind her back and undid the clasp on her bra. I put my hands on the nape of her neck and moved my hands over her shoulders and arms, moving the straps with them. While doing that, I gave her kisses from her mouth all the way down to her navel. Then I let my eyes drag over her beautiful body before our lips came back together like magnets attracting to the opposite pole. I slid my tongue in and gave her a strong, deep kiss before nibbling on her lip. I rubbed my upper half against her bare skin. My hands traveled to her pants and I undid them. She lifted up her torso so I could pull them off and fling them somewhere in the room.

Now we were both in just our underwear. I leaned over her and grabbed a condom out of my bedside table, while Kaat took off her underwear then went for mine.

When our clothing was discarded on the floor, I had Kaat open the package so that I could put it on. Once it was done, I looked back at her, in her eyes. She looked innocent, and definitely scared. I was shaking from the adrenaline and nerves that were running my body.

I knelt down for another kiss and slowly lowered my body onto hers. She slid her legs out of the way, and I slid in place. Kaat grabbed the comforter and squeezed it tight, while squirming a little bit. I let her get comfortable, and she let out a loud moan. Our hands went everywhere on each others bodies. Nowhere went untouched. It felt amazing. She was just- it's hard to describe.

Kaat ran her hands all through my hair. We rolled and she was on top. In control for as long as I could bare it. Everything she did was slow and deliberate. I don't think there was one thing she did that wasn't thought out. She grinded her body against mine, making my skin tingle, and my heart soar to a record high. What she does to me is something I underestimated until now. This was a new feeling that I have never felt before. Our bodies moved rhythmically against each other at a slow pace. We took our time with everything we did, trying to be thorough.

We laid in each others arms for a little while, spooning, then Kaat got up and grabbed a blanket to wrap around herself.

"Why do girls always do that? I've already seen all of you, why cover it up now?" I ask, turning to lay on my back resting my hands behind my head, watching her.

"Have you ever thought that maybe it is just a little cold when you come out of the covers?"

"Yeah but that's not why."

"You're right. I can't answer for all girls, but I do it because I guess I'm a little embarrassed."

"Why? Just because you're vertical now, doesn't make you any less beautiful."

"It's just the way I am, I guess." She blushed.

She made her way over to my dresser where the wine and glasses were. She brought them over to where I was laying. She climbed back in bed, while I opened the bottle and poured the wine. I handed a glass to her and filled up the other one for myself.