Chapter 12: I'm Enjoying The View.

The Deal

I was dreaming about Damon Salvatore before my dad rudely disturbed me which caused my dream to end. I was just about to kiss him, great going dad.

My dad walked straight into my room with an annoyed look on his face.

"Will you get out of bed and answer the door, I was in the shower and even I could hear someone banging against the god damn door."

"Alright dad, don't get your knickers in a twist," I yawned whilst sitting up in my bed. I kicked the covers off me and stretched my legs before standing up ready to make my way down the stairs.

I hopped downstairs whilst the knocking got louder and louder.

"Calm the hell down will you, some people were trying to sleep you inconsiderate, annoying......" before I could finish my insult I opened the door to West.

I noticed him looking me up and down with wide eyes before looking back up at me with that annoying smirk he's so good at.

"Well nice Pyjamas baby girl, what did I do to deserve this little treat," he purred giving my body another once over.

I looked down to realize what I was wearing, I only had on an old baggy top that belonged to Miles and some thongs.

The top just went under my bum revealing my tanned, toned legs to him. I yelped a little jumping behind the door trying to hide from his wandering eyes.

He started to laugh which was so uncommon coming from him.

"Anyway, I came to pick you up and take you back to the house. We have some things to discuss, and you also need to start training."

My eyes went wide a little, "What do you mean a train?"

"Just get dressed and we will explain when we get there unless you want to go like that, " he pointed at me. "I'm sure me and the others won't complain."

"Shut up West, alright I will get ready now, just give me ten minutes. I will meet you in the car." I slammed the door and ran upstairs to get ready. So much for a relaxing Sunday.

____________________________________

"FRECKLES!" I giggled at the nickname Callum gave me, it's been so long since I've seen any of them. I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around him giving him a big squeeze whilst he lifted me a little.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too, do you know how boring these lot are. Always damn serious." He muttered in my ear. We finally let go of each other to see the others walk into the room.

"Before we discuss anything, I just want to tell you I am back with Mason now. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be." I gazed at all of them to see all of them with scowls on their faces.

Caleb walked over to me and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear, I felt a little spark when his thumb brushed against my cheek.

"Then we need to start training you, starting today." He looked around before speaking to Callum.

"Seen as your the best fighter out of all of us, I think you should do it. She needs to know how to protect herself if anything goes wrong and we aren't there to protect her."

I noticed Callum's face light up which made me smile.

"Well come on then freckles, let's see what you've got." He started throwing punches at the air bouncing on his feet.

"Is it okay if I speak to Caleb for a minute?" I saw Caleb looking at me with confusion on his face.

"Sure thing, I will meet you up there and get everything ready," Then they were all gone leaving me and Caleb alone.

"That kiss," He began.

"That kiss shouldn't of happened, and it won't happen again." I felt horrible hurting him, because I notice the way he looks at me.

The last thing I wanted to do was lead him on, I didn't want to lead anyone on.

"I know you liked that kiss Hope, there was a spark and you felt it too, I know you did," He took my hand in his.

Did I feel it though?

"I care about all of you and I'm so confused right now. I need you all to give me a bit of time before I can decide. I just need to concentrate on finding my brothers murderer."

I heard him inhale and exhale before he made me look at him.

"I understand Hope, and just know I will wait for you because you are worth it."

"Thank you, " I whispered before walking out to find Callum.

I wandered the halls looking in every room till I found him stood in the middle of the room with different gym machines, mats lay all over the floor and a large mirror across one of the walls.

Then I noticed what he was wearing. Some black jogger shorts hung loosely on his hips showing a little of his v-line and a blue tank top that showed off his toned arms and broad shoulders.

How can someone look so hot without even trying?

"You finished staring freckles?" Realising that I was staring at him, maybe even drooling a little I blushed.

"Don't worry I don't mind, I stare at you all the time," he sent me a wink and ran up to me throwing me over his shoulder making me scream. I could feel his muscles flex underneath me.

"Callum put me down, I'm afraid of heights," I started pounding my fists against his muscled back but not too hard, not that it could do him any damage.

"I think I might keep you up here a little longer, I'm enjoying this view right now." It clicked that the view he's talking about is my bum, "Oh my god stop being a pervert Reed".

He finally set me down on the floor chucking to himself "God your so cute, I'm gonna have some fun training you."

"let's not waste any more time then, show me what you've got or are you afraid to lose to a girl?"

"Bring it on Freckles," he got into position waiting for me to make a move, I went to swing for him but he caught my arm and twisted me around making my back land against his front in one swift motion.

"You were saying?" I could hear the cockiness in his voice, I was about to make my comeback when we heard gunshots coming from downstairs.

Oh shit.

_________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, vote, and comment.

Ciao! X