Chapter 24: Losing Control.

The Deal

Mature scene below, just a warning guys.

_______________________________

I pulled up outside my house resting my head on the back of the chair, closing my eyes thinking through everything I had said to Miles tonight. I had to do this for him, no one gets away with killing my brother and walks free.

Not a chance.

I saw the outside light turn on signaling that someone had opened the front door. I peered out of the window trying to make out the figure staring right at me whilst the rain hit the window.

Then I realized it was West, he stepped outside letting the rain hit his gorgeous body. I need him now.

I opened the car door stepping outside. As soon I closed it I ran straight for him. Opening my arms up I wrapped myself around him locking my lips with his in an instant. I needed to feel his touch, he was the only person who made me feel safe.

The rain came down heavier landing on both of our cold bodies. But we didn't care, I think we both needed this.

West pulled back for a moment searching my face and wiping my wet hair from my face.

"Where have you been?"

"It doesn't matter Shaw, I'll tell you later. For now, I just need you, I need every bit of you" He looked straight into my eyes, making me bite my lip. A loud grumble left his throat.

"Shit don't do that Hope, I won't be able to control myself if you carry on" I stood on my tiptoes whispering in his ear.

"Maybe I want you to lose control" His eyes instantly clouded over with lust, he smashed his lips against mine no longer being gentle with me. I loved it.

Everything moved so quickly, one minute we were making out in the rain, now I am in my room being stripped of all my clothes. It's safe to say I won't be wearing them clothes anymore.

Wests kiss was demanding. He rocked his body against mine his tongue reaching into my mouth like he couldn't get close enough to me. When he stopped it left me panting and gasping for air.

The corner of his mouth curled up raking my body up and down. He leant forward leaving soft kisses against my chin, down my neck stopping right at the front of my throat nibbling it gently.

A fever burned in the pit of my stomach spreading down towards my core.

He shifted his hips and his erection hit the right spot that sent me into oblivion. I gasped and thrust forward towards him, willing him to grind against me a little harder but he just stopped.

"West" I pleaded.

"Not yet" He starts to kiss the upside of my neck till he reached my ear whispering "I want to play first"

Then without warning his lips made contact with my chest licking, sucking, nipping but he didn't touch my breasts. The cold air in my bedroom suddenly felt icy against my nipples. They started to tingle with anticipation when he gazed at them.

I couldn't help but squirm waiting for him to take on in his mouth.

As if he knew what I was thinking, he lifted his head and looked at me with a wicked smile.

"Is there something you want Hope?" He asked.

Okay, Hope calm down, show him you have willpower.

"Please touch them" I breathed heavily. God damn it.

His mouth slid to one of my breasts, lapping over my nipple softly but then stopped again. I arched my back but stifled a moan.