Chapter 36: Running Away.

The Deal

A month has passed since I found out about my mum. To say my dad was fuming about it was an understatement.

He and my uncle have been searching for her none stop but they've had no luck so far.

We haven't been able to have a funeral for Callum due to the possibility of it being sabotaged by an enemy. I'm constantly having nightmares about him, seeing him die in front of me all over again. It was haunting me.

Me and West actually found out the gender last week, our baby girl is due on the 10th may. We are so excited but lately the both of us have been drifting apart. He's been constantly working away, hardly messaging me. Basically making no time for me.

It doesn't help that I have received a few messages of my mystery stalker telling me not to trust West, that he's keeping secrets from me and has done from the start. I'm finding it hard trusting people these days.

Noah, on the other hand, has been great company. We have been doing an English essay together and have become quite close over a short period of time.

The only problem is it causes a lot of arguments between me and West. 

It hurts that he doesn't trust me. 

I was currently sorting through some stuff in the living room when a loud bang came from my door startling me.

I walked to the window taking a little peek at who it was. Noah was stood at my door but he looked jumpy.

I quickly opened the door letting him in. He started pacing up and down, ragging at his hair whilst muttering under his breath

"Noah are you okay?" I asked, becoming concerned. He stopped but had his back to me.

"I need to tell you something really important but I need to do something first okay"

I didn't quite understand what he was on about and why he looked so scared and upset at the same time. He turned my way, tears evident in his eyes. Before I could register what was happening his hand gripped each cheek and his lips smashed onto mine.

It was desperate, passionate but loving as well.

I couldn't do this though, not to West. Even though we aren't really on the best of terms. I stepped backward making him release his hold on me.

"Noah please don't I can't do that to West" I spoke softly, he just nodded looking down.

"West doesn't deserve you, you don't even know him! Did you know why he doesn't have any parents, why he was never a fan of girls?"

"What are you going on about?" I held onto my bump as a sharp pain shot through my stomach.

"He killed them! He's sick and the reason he used to despise girls was because his ex-got rid of his kid so he killed her as well."

I gasped. How could he even know this?

"How would you know? Please stop lying to me..." I started to cry due to the pains again.

"I'm not lying to you goddammit. I know who your mystery stalker is, I know who the spy is that has betrayed you all from the start. I know where your mum is and I know that you can't stay here anymore. You are in danger, that's why I'm here."

I started panicking, my vision becoming blurred. Nothing was making sense anymore. As another pain shot through me I felt something wet below making me scream in agony.

"Oh my god Hope" Was the last thing I heard till everything became black.

__________________________________________

I woke up to the sound of whispers, machines beeping away and that horrible clean hospital smell I've come to know so well.

As I blinked my eyes open till my vision was clear again, I could see Ryan, West, and Noah in my room.

"What the fuck was you doing in her house anyway? I told you to stay away from her but you didn't listen to you little shit" West growled at him.

"West stop" I quietly said, my words coming out a little croaky. All heads turned to face me.

As I tried sitting up Ryan came to my side helping me a little, which I appreciated.

"Please, can both of you leave me room for a minute.

West smirked ready to tell them both to get out but instantly dropped with what I had to say.

"No West, I mean you and Noah. I need to speak to Ryan for a minute." Noah just nodded sending me a sad smile walking out of the room but West wasn't as understanding.

"Why are you kicking me out, I should be here. You almost lost our baby, what were you even doing with him in your house in the first place" He yelled storming closer to me.

Before he could come any closer Ryan stepped in the way pushing him back roughly.

"Do not speak to her like that West" He grumbled becoming furious with him.

"That's it I'm done with this since you entered my life everything has turned upside down. I lost my best friend, my men have slowly started to leave my gang. I miss the days where I was most feared, fucking random girls...."

"ENOUGH" Ryan swung for him knocking West straight to the floor.

"Get the fuck out of here, I won't warn you again" He spat, his hands clenching together. West just stood on his feet, gave me one last look and stormed out of the room.

Before I could even react to his hurtful words Ryan took me in his arms making me cry into his shoulder, my body violently shaking.

"Shhh I'm here Hope, you don't deserve any of this. I wish I could take the pain away." He whispered into my ear sending a shiver down my spine.

I sniffled a little wiping my tears away before looking into Ryan's eyes, feeling safe when he's with me. The only person I can truly trust.

"Ryan I need you to do something for me"

His eyes wandered to my lips for a second but shot straight up to look back into my eyes. A little smile plastered on his face now.

"Anything," He said.

"I need help leaving this place, I can't be around this whilst I'm still pregnant it's too dangerous"

"Okay, but what do you want me to do?" He asked, stroking my hair behind my ear.

"I want you to come with me" I said.

______________________________________

Simple chapter but I'm struggling to decide if I should make it into a long book or a sequel, so please tell me what you think. Vote and comment.

Ciao! X