TRAILER

One of my readers who is a massive fan made a little trailer for me, it's just a rough copy but I'm moved that she went out of her way to make this.

Also once I have finished my third book I will be taking a little break to plan and write up my new story.

I'm going to put a few titles for the book, so if you could please vote which would be best then that would be great.

Here is the description, which is a rough draft by the way.

Ophelia Kingston had a happy life, the best of friends, perfect boyfriend and loving family. Well, that was until her whole family were murdered in cold blood and her brother was sentenced to life for the crime. She lost everyone and only she knew who the real killer was, and that was her ex Tyler Grey who left her with many scars.

Her brother Jaxon couldn't protect her from her abusive ex anymore, and she was hell-bent in doing whatever she could to prove his innocence. Even if that meant seeking help from her brother's old gang, and that's where she meets Phoenix, one of the most dangerous men you will ever meet. He vowed to never fall in love because it makes you weak, but Ophelia who is the total opposite of him steals his heart.

Tyler is back for her, and won't stop until she is in his arms again. Phoenix and his most trusted friends will protect her but will she go too far to help her brother and put herself in danger?

TITLES.

*Truth Will Out

*Wrongfully Accused

If you have suggestions please feel free to comment them❤️