Chapter 28: Arguments & Gunshots.

The Deal

Ryan above ^^^

We pulled up outside the gang's house where West was. I was about the tell the man I loved that he was going to be a dad and I have never been so scared in my entire life.

More scared than the time Kyle tried to rape me, or when Michael from the headhunter's gang stabbed me. I don't know why but the thought of West leaving me because of our child is killing me inside. The car door opened with Ryan holding his hand out, so I placed mine in his as he pulled me out gently closing the car door behind me.

"If you want me there when you tell him, I will stay by your side" I grinned at his kindness, I gave his hand a little squeeze before reaching the door.

"I'd like that" We both looked at each other. Then before we could open the door it opened revealing a shirtless Perry. Great not this guy.

I sighed whilst Ryan tensed up watching Perry scan my body with lust held in his eyes and running his tongue over his lips.

"Well I wasn't expecting to see you today Hope, not that I'm complaining at all. Why don't we have a little fun in my room? I can do things to you that West can't." I grimaced at his words. I have never felt so repulsed by someone before.

He was about to step towards me when I was pulled behind Ryan's back, him glaring right at Perry. "Move it, Perry, you will never touch a hair on Hope's head. You got it?" His voice was low and angry.

Perry just laughed, obviously amused at the situation. I noticed West and his brother had appeared and was stood with scowls on their faces and their arms crossed. So I made my way around Ryan dismissing his protests.

I placed my hand on Perry's shoulder standing on my tiptoes so I could whisper in his ear. A smirk was plastered on his face as he kept his eyes on Ryan.

"If you ever disrespect me again, thinking I'm just gonna jump into bed with you when my boyfriend, your boss is stood right behind you. I will make sure you can never use your dick again" I snarled in his ear before punching him in his stomach making him hunch over.

 I will make sure you can never use your dick again" I snarled in his ear before punching him in his stomach making him hunch over

Now I was the one to smirk down at him, hearing everyone else chuckling  around us.

"You're a fucking bitch" He grumbled trying to stand on his feet again.

"At least I'm not your bitch" I wrapped my hand round Ryan's forearm and made my way over to the boys.

"You are actually amazing, I would pay to see you do that to him again" Caleb spoke whilst still laughing. 

I gave him a little bow and found myself unconsciously smiling.

"I would gladly do that again, it was definitely worth the sore knuckle."  I looked over at West to see him with hard eyes, glancing down at my hand which was still wrapped around Ryan.