Chapter 27: Time To Face The Music.

The Deal

Lily spent the rest of the day with me after we got over the unexpected news, so we stayed in my bed eating and watching films. I threw up the odd time but that's nothing new. I've become used to it.

She left later on since she was going on holiday with her parents for two weeks tomorrow to Florida. I wish I was her right now, my life has been so complicated over the past few months.

I made a deal with the black spades to help take down Masons gang and to find my brothers killer.

I never expected to find out that my ex-was the one who murdered him. The only good thing right now is someone out there is destroying his gang saving us from that job. I finally chose who I wanted to be with and I couldn't be happier.

But now I am pregnant.

My uncle and dad are apart of this gang business, and I recently found out Miles was too. I have been kept in the dark all my life, but not anymore.

Everyone is focused on this new mystery gang and I couldn't give two shits. I need to find Mason and destroy him. I need to be the one to take his life, as he took my brothers. I understand my brother wanted to protect me from this, and that's why he never told me.

In the end, I am now apart of it whether I like it or not, and now my unborn child is too.

Sitting on the couch with a coffee in my hand I couldn't help but stare at the picture of me and Miles when we were children. No care in the world, just a normal family with a mum and dad. Now my dad is always out doing god knows what with my uncle. My mum wants nothing to do with me and my brother is burried in a graveyard.

A knock came from my front door making me jump a little causing some of the coffee to spill on my hand burning me

"Shit" I mumbled under my breath before standing up to see who it was. I opened the door to see Ryan stood therewith a cheeky smile plastered on his face. I noticed he was holding a massive bag full of sweets and chocolate.

"Do you really need all of that? I asked.

"Do you really need to ask?" Rolling my eyes I step aside so he could come in.

"You know that stuff makes you hyper Ryan, and you know what that means?" I question before sitting back on the couch curling up with my blanket.

He throws some skittles into his mouth giving me a sheepish smile.

"Unicorns glitter and rainbows appear out of nowhere?" He jumped onto the couch next to me, kicking off his shoes and setting the bag of sweets on the table.

"Never mind, what are you doing here anyway so early in the morning? I thought you were busy finding my creepy stalker?"

"Well I thought I would spend some time with you, the guys are really busy so I know West can't keep you company so I brought the next best thing" He handed me a chocolate bar which I declined.