Final Chapter: Epilogue

Norman groaned as his vision cleared. A bolt of pain ripped through his being, and he slammed his eyes shut again. Osborn blinked, finding a pair of individuals across from his position. One's body was composed entirely of electricity, the energy spiraling around his frame, but he was prone, lying unconscious. It was Electro. Norman's eyes widened as the electric man's body morphed, taking the shape of an equine. Osborn's gaze fell on the individual that stood over Electro, a dark robe concealing everything with the exception of his brown face. He resembled a baboon. He walked over to Norman, folding his arms across his chest as he did so.

"Where... am I? And who are you?" Osborn coughed weakly, his vision blurring.

"On the outskirts of Tartarus," the individual declared, nodding. "I am Lord Tirek. You areveryfortunate. Your body was ripped asunder by chaotic magic. Discord managed to save a tiny bit of your original essence and brought you here. It will take quite some time for you and... Electro... to heal, but I'm confident that you'll recover in good time. I'll even make certain you're ready to use your pony forms while we wait. I must warn you. It will take quite some time. You will just have to be patient."

Norman's breathing slowed. "I'm in... Equestria? What do you want from me?"

Tirek smiled. "I believe we both want the same thing: power. However, there are those who always want to stop us. As we are, alone? We don't stand a chance, but united, we can wipe our enemies from the face of this world." The centaur stood. "I want Equestria at my knees. You want Spider-Man. We're forming... a group of sorts. So far, there's the three of us, and Discord is working to recruit three more. With the six of us working together, the fools of Equestria, let alone Spider-Man, will not stand a chance against our might." Tirek paused, furrowing his brow. "I only ask you this. Will you join us?"

Osborn was silent for a duration, but he soon broke into laughter, cackling maniacally. "Oh, yes. Count me in." Light enveloped his body, burning brightly before slowly dissipating. Norman extended his hand out, finding it had taken the shape of a hoof. However, this didn't come as a shock. His fur was even green, as if irony was laughing at the newly-formed equine. Osborn merely scoffed. "This will take some getting used to."

"There will beplentyof time to adjust. Years, perhaps," Tirek stated, stepping to the side while averting his gaze to the ground. A pile of equipment rested nearby, but Osborn's eyes shot open at the sight. There was a purple hat and tunic sitting on top of a knapsack. Underneath the collection, there was a glider, its slick design intricate and advanced. Tirek's smile widened. "Discord managed to retrieve some of your old belongings. We both believe it is time for you to return to your roots."

Discord floated around aimlessly in the astral plane, his physical form completely intact. "Well, that worked out much better than I had hoped. This entire ordeal has beensomuch fun."

The draconequus raised his talon, prompting an orb to materialize above it. Images began to play within the sphere. "That Norman Osborn was a fool. I gave him a fraction of my power and warned him that using it all at once could destroy his body. Twilight Sparkle merely put an end to his misery ahead of schedule. Had she not, Norman's body would have completely disintegrated in a week's time. Ireallyshouldn't have saved him, but I'm certain he'll be far more complacent this time around."

The orb spun around Discord's body, disappearing in a blur. "Oh! Woe is me! I've been captured by the Green Goblin! Please save me!" he sarcastically chimed before bursting into condescending laughter. He inhaled deeply, managing to recollect his nerve. "Oh, those ponies aresogullible, and they panic easily. I powered uponedragon, and Twilight Sparkle went so far as to summon somepony from another world! It's too good to be true, honestly."