| 2 | renovate

It had been a while since Timothée really had any time for himself. Any sort of free time he would be given would be spent with his family or his closest friends. But after such a hectic few months of filming and press for Beautiful Boy he was given a chance to relax and have some time alone.

Timothée spent most of that time doing the things he missed most like riding the subway to his favorite coffee shops and blasting Kid Cudi in his ears as he walked the way back home, or watching some of his favorite movies that inspired him to go about on his path to acting. But tonight in particular after watching the dark knight and remembering the first time he'd seen that movie and the feelings he'd felt throughout the entire experience he decided he'd call his agent Brian who was like family to him.

'Timmy!' Brian exclaimed after picking up the phone, seeming excited to hear from him after not talking to him for a whole entire week. Timothée smiled and began to catch up with Brian and see how life was treating him. 'What are you doing on your little break?' Brian asks chuckling afterwards.

Brian was well aware of how hard Timmy was working to get to where he was and was happy that the 20 year old had some time to relax and be normal for a little bit before things became hectic yet again. 'I'm at home watching a few movies.' Timothée let's him know. 'Do you have any recommendations?'

The last question leaves Brian pondering. There were quiet a few movies Brian had watched recently that he'd loved but only one really stuck out. 'Have you watched Renovate yet?' He asks Timothée hoping the answer is yes so he can gush over how brilliant it is with his client. But Timmy sighs on the other end of the line.

'Nope but I'm sure from the sound of your voice that I really need to.' Brian laughs in return. 'You really do. It's brilliant. Watch it now and let me know how it was right afterwards okay?' And with that they ended the call and since Timothée had nothing else to do that Saturday night he took out his computer and made himself comfortable as the movie played out.

The first scene showed a girl, with brown hair that shone gold under the sunlight and a pair of honey colored eyes. The camera slowly zoomed out from her face to show that she was on her knees on the grass looking over a tombstone. Her eyes only glistened with tears but none of them dared to fall out of her eyes as she stared down at the grave with flowers in her hands.

As the movie commences the viewer comes to find out that the person in the grave that she was seen mourning was her younger brother who died in a car crash when he was only 10. Her father was driving and her mother was in the passenger seat, she was in the back with her brother and they all made it out alive but he sadly did not.

The main character 'Zoe' seems lonely now. With barely any friends as the movie plays out and she goes from high school to college. During that span of that time her father up and left. Leaving her with her mother who suffers from severe PTSD and can barely function anymore after losing her son and her husband in the same year.

You watch Zoe grow and develop. She is doing well in college but later decided to drop out because it is taking up too much of her time which she needs to be spending taking care of her mother. Instead she finds a job at a restaurant and it takes up less of her time and she is able to gain some money to support her mother and her with the little money that her father left.

Things later take an even darker turn when Zoe wakes up with extreme migraines. It happens multiple times where she'll wake up and her head will throb and pierce and the pain is excruciating. Eventually she decides to go to the hospital only to find out she has a large brain tumor, and she is going to die very soon no matter how much treatment she gets.

It hits Zoe just how little she got to do in her life. She never got over mourning her little brother, her mother never got better after the car accident, her father never came back for her and she never found out why. She realizes the only thing she can do is say goodbye.