| 60 | new york city

Twitter:

@unkown567
Some bitch just announced that she was behind the pictures that dropped of Daisy kissing another guy. Apparently it was meant to be a prank???
|
@unkown26
Who would play a prank like that? Poor Daisy. I hope her and Timothée are doing good.
|
@unkown792
Are we sure it's a prank? What if it really was Daisy but her publicity team are paying some girl off to say it was a prank.
|
@unknown03
Nope. There's proof. They took videos of themselves walking around New York and trying to take fake paparazzi photos. You can look it up on YouTube. Daisy isn't a cheater.
|
@unkown304
Idk. I kind of wish it was real though because I hate Daisy and I don't think her and Timmy go well together.

****

A joke? Those photos were all one big lie. And I believed them. Thought Timothée after a very long phone call with his mother. Apparently an announcement was made the morning after the photos came out, and the girl who was in the photos came forward and admitted that it was all her doing.

Timothée had not stopped crying ever since he left Daisy's apartment. His heart ached because first he felt betrayed by her but now he felt like the person doing the betraying. He should have trusted her. He shouldn't have been so angry at her. She was telling the truth. But of course like always, he hurt her and she probably never wanted to speak to him again.

Her words replay in his mind over and over again.

If you walk out that door I'm not forgiving you. If you walk out that door I'm not forgiving you. If you walk out that door I'm not forgiving you.

He had officially betrayed her trust and he knew for a fact that if he showed up at her apartment, begging for her forgiveness he would only be made a fool. Because she loved and trusted him, but he was not able to trust her back when he saw those pictures all over the internet.

'Hey.' It was Pauline, she was now entering Timothée's bedroom with a sad expression on her face. Timothée called her and asked her to stay over at his apartment for comfort. Now that they both knew Daisy was in fact not a cheater, Timothée didn't know what to do with himself.

'Why are you sitting here all miserable? Go there and apologize before it's too late.' Pauline advises her younger brother as she takes a seat beside him on his bed. He looked so miserable, it made her feel for him. But she felt more for poor Daisy who's reputation got ruined over night because of a few damn pictures.

'It's already too late Pauline. I've lost her, for good this time.' Timothée says, his voice losing all hope that maybe his relationship with Daisy could be saved.

A small part of Pauline was on Timmy's side, and believed that her brother really did lose this girl. For good. But another part of her thought he should at least attempt to get her back before giving up completely. 'No. You can't know that. You have to try.' She tells him placing a hand on his shoulder for comfort, but he shrugs her hand away.

His shoulders were slumped and his eyes were tired and dreary. He looked as though he was on the verge of passing out. But he still spoke, his voice steady and clear and so sure of himself.  'Pauline. She said she wouldn't forgive me if I walked out on her. I can't walk back into her life after what I did.'

'She was mad. You were mad. You both said things you didn't mean.' Pauline tells him desperately. She knew how much Daisy meant to him, and losing her was not going to look good on him.

He needed to get her back.

'Trust me. She meant it.' Timothée says, finality in his voice. He stands up from his bed and marches out of the room, heading straight out the door and into the crazy streets of New York City. He bumps past people, and allows himself to be shoved left and right.