i wrote another timmy fanfic ;)

First of all..

Thank you all so so so so so much for almost 100k reads. There was a time when my book barely got any recognition and now that I've completed it I keep seeing so much love and support and such heart warming comments so thank you all very much for that. It's honestly so amazing.

Second of all..

I've been asked to write another Timothée Fanfiction and no matter how many times I tried doing that none of them were really ever the way I wanted them to turn out. However, recently I've had so many ideas and so much inspiration due to all the support you guys were giving me so I went ahead and tried writing something and so far I'm only a few chapters in.

But I have a good feeling about this story and I think it's actually a really important story to read because it touches on a lot of serious things. But yeah, I'm going to link it and write the title down and I would really love it so much if you guys checked it out and gave me your opinions.

Just a brief summary, it's an AU (Alternative Universe) where Timothée is in high school and he's a lot younger and he does not attend LaGuardia.

Sorry folks.

So yeah here's the link:
https://my.w.tt/j5Kh2bjiO2

The story is called Falling ;) please enjoy it.