| 27 | nice to have some company

Priv. Conversation
Timothée🙊  (Timothée)
Daisy🌼 (Daisy)

Timothée🙊
Hey
I have a question

Daisy🌼
Ask away

Timothée🙊
Does your house in L.A have a huge black gate outside?

Daisy🌼
Yeah..
How did you know?

Timothée🙊
And it has a red roof right?

Daisy🌼
Timmy are you creeping on google maps or?

Timothée🙊
there's a black Range Rover in the garage too right?

Daisy🌼
Wtf
Wtfffffff
Hakdbksiebne
Nskshwk

Timothée🙊
I'm outside
Mind opening the gate for me?
It's kind of hard to climb a huge ass gate
So I'll just wait patiently for you

Daisy🌼
You're kidding right?

Timothée🙊
Daisy I wouldn't joke about this
I'm outside

***

To her surprise it was true. Timothée was standing outside the gate with a suitcase by his side and a bouquet of flowers in his hands. Daisy presses the button to open the gates and watches him enter with a grin on his face. They meet each other halfway and Daisy dismisses the flowers and wraps her arms around him tightly.

They stay like this for a moment, and Timothée could almost swear he heard her let out a cry in the process. Once she finally let go of him he noticed her eyes were glazed with tears as she wore a very somber smile. 'Don't cry, please don't cry.' Timothée mumbles as he takes the time to wipe every tear that dare to escape her eyes.

'Why didn't you tell me you were coming?' She asks hugging him once again but for not as long. Timothée let out a chuckle. 'Because I knew if I told you then you'd stress out and make them prepare a room for me and make everything perfect. But I don't care about all that, I'll sleep on the floor if I have it, I'm just here for you.' Once again he makes her cry, but these tears are joyful.

She had lost hope of them after his three days of silence but now she knew for sure that her feelings were not blinded by something else. He cared for her, his words and his actions proved that and she was not going to think otherwise. 'Come on, lets get inside.' Daisy says grabbing for his suitcase but of course he doesn't allow her to.

Instead she yells for Andrew, their butler who they flew out to Los Angeles to help them out. Andrew for once was very pleased to see Timothée. Usually he would scowl at him, or reply coldly but seeing that he came all the way out here for Daisy warmed his heart and he happily grabbed Timothée's suitcase and sent him a pleasant smile. 'How long will you be staying with us Mr. Chalamet?' says Andrew, asking what Daisy was wondering as well.

Timothée looks at Daisy, a grin on his face. 'I'll be here for as long as I'm needed.' Andrew is satisfied with his response so he takes Timothée's things to an empty room and asks the maid in the house to prepare it for him.

Meanwhile, Timothée seats Daisy on the couch and asks her how she is. 'I'm good really, I just needed some company here you know? It can get quite depressing sometimes.' Daisy tells him and Timothée nods.

'That's why I'm here.' He says placing his hand on her knee and squeezing it. 'I don't want you to fall into that pit of sadness everyone gets sucked into. My uncle got cancer and I watched my cousins transform into these really sad lifeless people. And I refuse to let that happen to you.' He looks at her, a serious expression on his face.