| 29 | what's right and wrong?

liked by @tchalamet, @daisycohen and 678,923 others

@skylarbenson: missing my best friend way too much it hurts 😭💔
tagged: @daisycohen

user: why where's daisy? Isn't she in nyc?
user: Daisy hasn't posted anything in like 2 weeks is she ok?
user: why did daisy just disappear?
user: apparently she's busy filming a movie

user: wow is she so famous now that she can't even spend time with her best friend
@skylarbenson: I think it would be best for everyone if you didn't jump to conclusions

@daisycohen: I miss you too my love 💞💗
liked by tchalamet

_______________

'Timothée I'm serious if you don't go home I'm booking you a flight myself.' Daisy says this frustratedly. They have both been arguing for days about when Timothée was going to get back to New York to film his movie and when Daisy was going to go back to school.

Both of them had fair points but non of them were willing to listen to the other. 'Well that will just be a fucking waste of money and time because I'm not going to get on a plane to New York without you.' Timothée objects with his arms crossed above his chest.

'Timmy don't you get it, I'm not trying to argue with you. I just really need to be here with my dad.' She says getting more aggravated by the minute.

'No Daisy, you don't. He has your mom and your brothers and your cousins are coming and so are your aunts and your uncles. You can go to school and live your life and once it's Christmas both of us can fly back and you can spend as much time here as you want.'

Daisy rolls her eyes in response to him. 'I don't want to spend time in Los Angeles I want to spend time with my dad.' She says annoyed by him all of a sudden after spending a very hard week together.

Timothée sighs as he steps closer to Daisy, his eyes trained on hers. 'He's not going anywhere. He'll still be right here waiting for you when you get back.'

'You don't know that.'

'Daisy, he'll be here.'

His words cause a whimper to escape her and she's crying and he's holding her in his arms to try and stop the tears from coming down. However he knows he has failed once he feels her shoulders shaking and her sobs growing louder.

It takes her a moment to collect herself but once she does she pulls away from him. 'I'm sorry.' She says but Timothée shakes his head.

'Don't apologize.'

They stay there, silently as they both gather their thoughts. Timothée wasn't going to change his mind. He didn't care if the movie was going to start filming without him. He needed Daisy to go back to New York and back to her old routine.

Los Angeles was always a fun place, a vacation spot, but somehow it had turned into the most depressing place in the world. Daisy lost her smile as the days went on. She woke up with the same nightmare over and over again and Timothée would be awoken by her in the middle of the night and listen to her continuously ask for his magic pillow, which surprisingly did its job at keeping the bad dreams away.

He'd watch her curl up in the same position on his bed every night and the same thing would repeat itself. It was this never ending cycle of misery and Daisy needed to escape for a while if she was going to survive it. Pierre had been going back and forth from New York to L.A and so was Kaden. Harvey on the other hand invited some of his friends to stay in L.A to distract him from all the chaos but it was only Daisy who continuously let herself stay in the same slump of misery.

She needed to return to her old life is she was going to survive this. And it was going to take a lot of convincing for her to do that. 'Daisy Christmas is in two weeks. Just stay in New York for two weeks that's all I'm asking.' He watches as Daisy wipes away the tears from her eyes.

She is about to give her answer but a voice behind her startles them both. 'Daisy, listen to him.' Says Pierre, a pleading look on his face. 'Timothée is right. I get it you want to be here for dad, we all do. But don't you see that you being here is hurting him?' Daisy is taken aback by his words but Timothée listens intently.

'You don't realize this but dad wants his daughter to carry on with her life, have an amazing senior year and make all the memories she can. He wished that for all of us, and we all got our perfect year and made the best memories. But you're spending most of your time trapped in a hospital ward or crying in your bedroom. It's not what dad wants okay? He wants you to be happy, can't you let him have that?' Daisy's eyes glaze with a fresh set of tears.

She doesn't need to process his words because Pierre had already gotten to her. She turned to Timothée, a pained expression on her face. 'Ok, I'll go with you...

We'll fly tomorrow.'

_________________

This is so sad :(
I'm sorry