| 3 | late to the party

It didn't take long for Timothée to search up the cast of renovate. The first face that popped up under cast members was 'Daisy Cohen' a name he hadn't heard before.

Not only did he find her gorgeous but he was so mesmerized with her performance. He needed to know who she was and how he hadn't heard of her before.

Timothée looked at the other movies she had done. There weren't many, maybe a good 6 movies and she was only a main character in about 3 but he had taken note of them to watch them later when he had the chance. He had a feeling they'd be iconic if she starred in them.

Right now he was a mess. Still in tears and still unable to fathom how much heartbreak a movie could cause him. After he was able to collect himself he picked up his phone to call Brian.

'You're evil you know that.' Was the first thing he said when Brian picked up. Brian laughed on the other end of the line.

'I take it you watched Renovate. How was it?' Timothée sighed. For some reason he couldn't put into words how good that movie was and he tried to piece it together in his mind. It was a habit of his to think for a minute before replying.

'It was so good Brian. The melancholy you feel just from the start is painful enough. The movie made me realize just how hard it can be for others who don't have as much luxury as I do. It kind of made me wake up. I don't know it was just amazing.' Timothée regretted his words. They didn't do the movie justice but he didn't know what else to say.

'Yeah, so beautiful and so sad. Daisy Cohen really outdid herself.' Immediately after Brian said her name Timothée perked up a little. He tried to look more into her when he searched her name up, but couldn't find many answers to his questions.

'Yeah, she was really great. Who is she? I've never heard of her before the movie.' He asks Brian, with curiosity in his voice.

'She's an up and coming actress like you. Except from what I know she's seventeen.' Timothée's eyes widened. He blinked multiple times in shock of what just came out of Brian's mouth. 'Yeah I was speechless too.' Brian continues. 'And get this, she filmed that movie when she was fifteen. Timothée, fifteen!' Once again he was in shock.

It seemed all of the compliments directed his way this past year about being young and talented were all lies. He wasn't young or talented, Daisy was the definition of that. Those scenes that she did, were not just amazing but perfect. In his opinion no actress could have played it better, especially not one as young as her.

'I thought she was my age.' Admits Timothée. Brian laughs. 'It's hard to absorb but she's pretty cool, I met her at a red carpet once. So sweet.' For some reason Timothée envied Brian. The actress seemed amazing, and she was from the wave of young actors and actresses that he'd come to love and look up to on his journey.

Brian cut their talk short because he had another call and Timothée went onto Instagram to see if Brian really had his facts straight about this girl.