| 39 | hit the road

*1 week later*

After a long day of filming Daisy returns home to find Timothée waiting for her on her bed. He holds one of her books in his hands and closes it once his eyes find hers. For the past week, things have been perfect. Daisy and Timothée had fallen into a routine. Even with such a busy schedule Daisy made time for Timothée, completely dismissing all the stressful things in her life.

Although having to juggle school and filming a movie was tiring, Timothée made it all worth it because Daisy would always look forward to coming home to him and kissing him until the sun rose. Plus, Pierre was back in New York and he took Daisy to set every day and they would blast music in the car.

'Gotta pack my bags and hit the road
I don't wanna be here anymore
I can't hold on, I gotta let go
But first there's a couple things you should know
The day your heart became my home
Mine wasn't cold, now i'm froze'

Juice Wrld's song 'Hit The Road' had become Daisy and Pierre's driving to set song. Although it had nothing to do with them, and Daisy did not relate to it at all, she still sang to the music holding her hand to her chest and bopping her head. Pierre did the same however, the song hit home considering he was in a toxic relationship that he had to get out of.

Daisy was well aware of Pierre and his ex girlfriend Annabella's relationship. Bella and Pierre had a bond that Daisy had always wished to have. She always looked up to them and admired the way Pierre would look at Bella, and the way he would treat her with such love and affection.

But one night, after Harvey came home drunk and not himself Pierre felt suffocated in the house. So instead of knocking on Daisy's door and staying with Daisy for the night he left the house and drove to his girlfriend's apartment, expecting love and comfort. However, what he found was something unsettling.

Bella was in her lingerie and there was a noise coming from inside her apartment. Pierre barged in to find his best friend laying on her bed. It looked horrible, and the signs were all there but instead he he decided to ask her for an explanation, she didn't give him one. So the only thing left to do was to leave her.

But Pierre realized leaving was the hardest thing he could ever do, and although she hurt him so much he still loved her, and he couldn't possibly bring himself to hate her. It has been two years, and Pierre still hasn't been able to be in a real relationship. He has had a couple of flings and hookups, but after Bella. He can't seem to trust again.

'I wanna drown in your love, I'm scared of the deep end
You met my mom and my friends, so I guess i'm to deep in'

Daisy turns to find that Pierre isn't singing the song with the same pep in his voice. Instead he looks sad and solemn and she realizes why. 'Does she still talk to you?' Daisy asks lowering the volume of the music. Pierre raises his eyebrows. He had no idea what she was talking about.

'Who?' He asks. Daisy looks away from him and outside the window. Although she tells Pierre everything and they share so many things together, it had been two years since they spoke about Bella, and she couldn't help but feel like she was crossing some sort of nonexistent line.

'Bella. Does she still try to get a hold of you?' Daisy asks. Pierre would usually tense up, and feel pained when Bella's name would be brought up. But two years was a long time and although he wasn't necessarily over her, he was finally okay with talking about her. It felt refreshing to get things off his chest.

'No.' He says and Daisy thinks that is all but Pierre begins to elaborate. 'She hasn't in a long time but fresh after the break up she kept calling me and apologizing but a good few weeks later she gave up.' Pierre admits and Daisy feels her heart burn. It always hurt her to see Pierre in pain.

'But it's fine, I guess she just wasn't the one for me.' And they both just left it at that. They reach the movie set and Pierre gets down with Daisy, once she enters her trailer and begins getting ready he bids her farewell. Although he didn't say it much, he was proud of his sister and he was happy her dreams were coming true.

__________________

I get that this chapter didn't have much to do with Daisy or Timmy but I still feel like I need to build up the other characters and Daisy's brothers are really important.

Plus I feel like Harvey has a backstory doing drugs and all but Kaden and Pierre really don't so I wanted to just get into that. I still have a lotttt planned for Pierre though.