| 33 | one lucky girl

Priv. Conversation
Timothée🙊  (Timothée)
Daisy🌼 (Daisy)

Timothée 🙊
Hi

Daisy 🌼
Hey

Timothée 🙊
I'm sorry

Daisy 🌼
Don't apologize
I'm over it

Timothée 🙊
You are?

Daisy 🌼
Yup

Timothée 🙊
Ok well, can I at least explain?

Daisy 🌼
Go for it

Timothée 🙊
It's just
when you left to Los Angeles and I was stuck in New York for a while
they made me meet my co stars and me and lily are working together
so we met and we went out for coffee and then I flew out to be with you.

Daisy 🌼
Okay...

Timothée 🙊
And she was being flirty and she kept asking me if I wanted to go out and when I got back to nyc I hung out with her a couple of times and we would hang out after shooting and she just kissed me all of a sudden.

Daisy 🌼
Timothée if you really didn't want her to kiss you you could have stopped it, I saw the photos they weren't just innocent kisses you guys were having make out sessions in the rain

Timothée 🙊
I know
And I feel so guilty because of all the things I said to you and everything I put you through
But I think we're better off this way

Daisy 🌼
Better off?
Why is this better?

Timothée 🙊
Because I can't control myself around you
I really can't
And the last thing you need is me messing you up some way
I don't want to hurt you
Especially when you're already dealing with so much
I just think we both need to move on

Daisy 🌼
You're right
I don't need you messing me up
Plus, you already hurt me enough
So if you're going to be with her
Stay as far away from me as possible

Timothée 🙊
Come on Daisy
That's not what I meant
I still want to be there for you, as your friend
I still care!

Daisy 🌼
I don't care what you meant
And I don't want to be your friend
I'm sick of your excuses and your apologies
I told you how I felt and you decided to throw it all away
If you think she's worth it, then do what you want
But don't act like we're friends when you know you feel something for me

Timothée 🙊
Look we need to talk in person
Not like this
Meet me at our favorite coffee place
At 7 tonight
Daisy?
Daisy seriously?
Daze!

Daisy 🌼
I'm busy.
I can't.
I hope you're happy with her
She's one lucky girl if she gets to have you.

*Daisy🌼 has blocked you from her contact list*

***

Usually Timothée was able to enter Daisy's house very easily but today there was a very annoyed butler waiting by the door. Timothée attempted to walk past him but Andrew blocked his path. 'Andrew come on, I need to speak with her.' Says Timothée defeatedly to the very loyal butler.

Andrew had come back to New York on Mr. Cohen's orders to look after Daisy and that was exactly what he was doing. Although, he was fond of Timothée for flying to Los Angeles to be with Daisy that didn't mean he was going to let him in. 'Miss Cohen said she didn't want anyone coming over tonight unless their name was Skylar Benson.' Timothée rolls his eyes at Andrew.

'Andrew please.'

'Sorry Mr. Chalamet, but if she asked me not to let you in then I will not let you in.' And with that Timothée walked back to his car and drove back to set. He was given a long break which he would usually spend hanging out with Daisy but today he locked himself up in his trailer and let himself get whisked away in his own thoughts.

Lily enters the trailer with a smile on her face. Although it was nice and sweet Timothée couldn't help but feel annoyed. Daisy usually smiled at him that way, but now she was angry with him. And he hated it when she was mad at him. 'Hey.' Says Lily placing a kiss on his lips. He kissed back instinctively but there was no passion or lust. It was just merely a kiss, nothing more.

If anything it made him remember the kiss he shared with Daisy and how magical it felt, and the countless nights they spent together in Los Angeles when her nightmares kept her up at night, and the adventures they went on together during the summer. He missed her, yet he tried so hard to hide his feelings about her.

It seemed easier that way because he knew that if he acted on it he'd hurt her somehow. And he was the last person in the world who would want to see Daisy Cohen hurt, yet he had already accomplished that unintentionally.

'Timmy, are you feeling okay?' Asks Lily her eyes trained on Timothée whilst his eyes wandered elsewhere. He finally snaps back to reality and meets her gaze.

'No Lily I'm really not.' He admits letting out a sigh. Lily shifts in her seat and furrows her eyebrows at him.

'What is it?' She asks with concern, it almost makes him feel guilty for what he is about to admit.

'It's just.. I haven't been fair to you. And to someone else.'

'Someone else?'

Timothée takes a second to collect his thoughts and Lily waits patiently for him to do so. 'Look, you deserve the truth, so I'm going to give it to you. I just really like this girl, a lot. But I feel like she's just way too perfect for me. She says she feels the same way about me but I'm afraid that once we act on our feelings I'll mess it up somehow and I'll lose her.'

'If you really like her, then why are here?' She says, and Timothée can't tell whether her tone is angry or just confused.

'I'm sorry. I just thought it would be better for us if I moved on, and when you kissed me I felt the need to start over and you were the first person that came to mind.'

Lily sighs, and for a moment she seems to have a small grin on her face. 'Look, Tim. I'm not going to lie and tell you that I'm innocent because I'm not. I just got out of a messy relationship and you are kind of my rebound. You're cute and nice and I understand if you want to end this.'

'You do?' He asks shocked by her response.

'Yes. I do.' She says simply.

'So you're not mad that I've been hanging out with you when my mind has been with someone else?' asks Timothée, confusion all over his tone. It just seemed absurd to him that she was being so calm about all of this.

'No, I'm not because, I'm not over my ex either. I think you should go get her back, from what I've heard she sounds amazing.'

'Yes, she is.'

__________________

Are they finally going to get together?
Is Timothée finally going to fix things with Daisy?
What do you think?

Oh and I honestly ship Timmy and Lily, but idk if they are even a real thing or not. Some people say it's some sort of publicity stunt but I don't think that's true at all.
Do you guys ship Lily and Timmy?