| 11 | sketchy or sweet

liked by skylarbenson, tchalamet and 783,417 others

@daisycohen: the only time I've ever had fun at a museum
tagged: @tchalamet

username: I've rewatched your movie 3739382 times you are insanely talented
username: do you have any more projects coming out soon? I'd watch anything you're in
username: Wow you're so gorgeous
username: she went with Timmy?
username: are they dating? She's like 17 Timmy's almost 21
username: she better not be dating him
username: timmy posted that he was at a museum on his insta story too!
username: LET THE GIRL BE

_________

'You've been hanging out with that actor a lot recently don't you think?' Pierre says leaning back into his chair. Daisy does what she does best around her brother and rolls her eyes. Daisy is about to reply but Skylar cuts in to shut Pierre up.

'And what's wrong with that?' Asks Skylar raising her eyebrows to challenging Pierre.

Pierre sighs. 'I don't know, he just seems sketchy.'

'Sketchy? He's a sweetheart.' Skylar protests looking at Daisy and receiving an approving nod.

'You met him?' Pierre asks.

'Yes. and he totally has a crush on Daisy.'

'He does not!' Daisy argues now rolling her eyes at both her brother and her best friend.

'He does too.' Skylar tells her friend for the 100th time. She's been trying to tell Daisy how obvious his crush is, but Daisy won't listen.

'Yeah even I could tell.' Pierre cuts in and Daisy chuckles.

'Pierre you think every guy I talk to has a crush on me.'

'Well yeah because I see the way they stare at you and it's honestly disgusting.'

The waiter arrives with their food and it cuts the conversation short which Daisy was thankful for because she did not want to discuss the matter for much longer. However, because Skylar loves to torture her once the waiter walks away she leans forward to look at Daisy and smirks.

'If he really was your friend then think of this. What guy brings his supposed 'friend' to a museum.' Skylar has her arms crossed over her chest as she awaits Daisy's reply.

'The museum was my idea not his.' She admits which only makes Pierre and Skylar go nuts.

'So you're crushing on him too!' Skylar exclaims and now Pierre is realizing that this conversation is not his favorite right now.

'Look, forget I brought it up. Can you stop talking about my sisters love life, I want to eat and the thought of her with a guy who's probably going to break her heart like the last one is just horrid.' Pierre begins to eat his food and Daisy wants to argue with him that not all guys are like her ex boyfriend but she decides against it.

They enjoy their meal talking about stupid topics and once Pierre needs to leave Skylar begins to gush over how hot Pierre is when he's worried about Daisy. Which then results in Daisy making gagging noises and telling Skylar to 'For the love of god Skylar, stop calling my brother hot it's nauseating.'

_______

I know this chapter is really short I'm so sorry, but hopefully it'll get more interesting.