|three|

|three|
first day of hell
5 days later : monday

Millie's POV

RING RING

I woke up at 5am to the sound of my alarm for school. 

The worst sound in the world. 

Sunlight wasn't even peeking through the blinds yet.  Usually I would go on a run now but I can barely walk so that was not happening, so I hit snooze and fell back asleep.

That repeated for about a half an hour when I hit snooze 3 times.  Eventually I realized I should wake up so I rolled out of bed and got ready.  I managed to slide on some jean shorts over my brace and put on a cute dusty pink ribbed tank top.  My hair was straightened and I wore simple flip flops.  I did some light mascara for makeup because I don't like wearing a lot.

It was a little after 6:30 when I got downstairs.  Mom and Brooke were the only ones there because Ava and Jackson don't have to go to school until later because they're still in elementary school. There was a plate full of eggos sitting on the counter.

"Hey, no those are for me!" Brooke shouted, scaring me because I was still half asleep.

"What the hell?  There's 3!" I yelled, still chewing my bite.

"Language," I turned and my dad was coming out of the hallway.  I rolled my eyes at his warning.

"Still! I made them for me asshole," Brooke shot back.

"Language," dad said in a more tense tone and I gave an evil smirk towards Brooke.  She held her middle finger up to me so my dad couldn't see and I smirked still eating the eggo.  I decided to just make a smoothie.

"Come on, we got to go!" Brooke was rushing me.  I grabbed my backpack and followed her out the door.

•••

Finn's POV

BEEP BEEP

My alarm was blasting at 6am.

Screw this.

I hate waking up early.  I hate mornings.  I hate school.  I hate everything.  It's too fucking early.  But I knew I had to stay in shape for soccer.  So I got up and went on my daily run.  It was still dark out.  After a mile run, I was back home and I showered and got ready.  I found a good smelling grey t shirt and some black jeans and threw on my black and white vans.  I grabbed a granola bar and left to go to hell... *cough* *cough*... sorry gosh I meant school.

Nick didn't have a first period class so we drove separately.  I got there as the first bell was ringing.  By the second bell, I made it to random seat.  Everyone was chatting about what they did over summer. 

I knew a lot of people because of the soccer team, so a few people were making small talk.  Jack walked in a few moments later and noticed me.  He took the empty seat next to me. (The seats are in pairs.)

"Hey man!" he said dropping in the chair.

"Hey dude!  I'm glad you're in this class," I actually was.  Even though I know a lot of people, I can't really talk to people a lot except my good friends.

I heard a lot of talking and I turned to see a group of people surrounding a couple desks.  I couldn't see who was in the middle of the huddle and I didn't know what the deal was but it was probably some annoying popular person they were all obsessing over.  Those popular girls are just rich bitches who think they're better than everyone on the planet.  Some people think I'm popular but everyone has just seen me play on the soccer team.  They don't know that I don't actually talk that much and I don't want to be popular or in the spotlight.