|thirteen|

|thirteen|
study date
2 days later : wednesday

Finn's POV

Iris wasn't at school all week. She was probably embarrassed about the situation. Good. She should be humiliated. I hope she is. I hope she feels terrible inside. It broke my heart hearing her say those awful things to Millie.

Since Iris wasn't here, Millie sat next to me in class. We were in spanish and working from the textbooks. I looked up at her and she was still reading the book, tracing the sentences with her finger. She was adorable when she focused so hard. She looked so innocent and perfect.

It reminded me of how sweet she was with Iris. Even though Iris treated her worse than I could've ever imagined. Then I took in all of Millie's glorious features. Her cute little nose, perfectly clear golden skin, deep brown eyes, and her flowy dark hair. It looks so soft and silky.

I didn't even notice I was staring at her until she turned her head and looked me in the eyes. She flashed that beautiful, contagious smile.

"What are you looking at?"

"You," I admitted. She blushed a little.

"Stop it," she blushed harder and looked back at the textbook and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear that fell.

"You're too beautiful not to look at," She looked back up to me and kissed me on the cheek. Now it was my turn to blush after her warm, soft lips pecked my cheek.

"That's it?"

"We're in class," she pointed at all the other students who were either talking or doing work, but none were paying attention to us. "That's all... for now," I chuckled and we went back to work.

•••

At lunch, Millie and her friends sat with me and some of my friends. Of course, Millie's table is always full so only some people came. It was only Sadie and Lilia and a few other girls that were a little popular. The soccer guys and my good friends who sat at me before still sat with us. It was a crowded table but it was worth being able to talk to Millie the whole time.

Millie seemed to fit in perfectly fine with my table of guys no matter how gross and weird they got. She was making conversation with everyone at my table even better than I could. She blew my mind.

"So Millie, I think I need help in spanish and since you just seemed so focused... I was thinking... could you teach me some things after school?" I just needed an excuse to be with her. She understood that and she smiled.

"Sure. You can come to my house after school," she winked and I smiled before going back to my lunch. I was really glad she offered to go to her house. Although I really like her, my house is tiny and I don't want her to see it any time soon.

•••

In english, Lilia and Sadie brought up an unexpected subject.

"Millie told you?!" I felt exposed and embarrassed.

"Do you understand girls at all? We tell each other everything!" Lilia started.

Well that's just wonderful.

"You never answered our question!" Sadie joined in.

"Why do you think that is?" I asked sarcastically.

"Finn answer us know or we'll tell the whole school!"

"Fine. It was good."

"It was good?"

"It was... amazing," They awed at my answer. I looked down at my desk to hide my blush. "I don't even know you two that well. Why do you care so much?"

"Cause you're Millie's first kiss. You better treat her right."

"Millie's never kissed anyone before?" I asked. She has guys falling left and right for her. So why did she never have her first kiss until me. I blushed again thinking about the kiss we shared before and hoped we would share one like that after school.

•••

"So 'soy caliente' pretty much means I'm hot, like temperature. But be careful. Don't say 'estoy caliente' because estar means temporary feelings. That would mean a different type of hot." She raised her eyebrows at me, trying to get the point across, but I was still looked confused so she clarified, It means like horny," we both chuckled.

"Oh ok then," I laughed. "And what does this mean again?" I pointed at a phrase in the open textbook. I knew what it meant but I wanted her to say it.

"I like you." She said looking up to me from the book.

"Oh thanks I like you too," I teased her and she lightly elbowed me in the side.

"Shut up," she playfully rolled her eyes. I lightly laughed and looked down to our thighs that were almost touching.

"Wait say it in spanish," I looked into her dark, glossy eyes.

"Do you even pay attention in class?"

"I wanna hear you say it."

"Me gustas," she spoke quietly.

"Me gustas," I repeated in a whisper and our faces inched closer together until I closed the gap. Our lips connected softly, then harder. One hand was on her cheek and the other was on the ground, stabilizing myself. She moved closer and placed her hand on my neck, pulling me against her.

Oh my god. She's so beautiful and warm and she smells incredible. Our lips opened against each other's then we separated. She leaned her forehead on mine and I smiled contently.

"I knew you didn't actually want to study," she smiled and sounded out of breath.

"You know me so well," I pecked her lips one more time.

As we were walking into her living room, Ava snickered at us.

"You had a boy in your room! You had a boy-" she was running around the couches.

"Ava how about you go get that painting you made that you wanted to show me!" Millie's mom turned from her cooking.

"Thanks mom," Millie walked over to the kitchen island and sat the bar stool.

"Thanks Mrs. Brown," I sat next to Millie.

"Oh please. Call me Kelly,"

"Thanks Kelly,"

After a few minutes, all her siblings came downstairs. I forgot their names because there are so many siblings.

"So, Finn, will you be staying for dinner? You're more than welcome," Kelly asked.

"I wish I could but I should be getting home since we have school tomorrow and my mom is probably wanting me home." I responded. I don't think my mom would actually mind but I panicked. I've never been around her family too long and I don't want to eat dinner with her while big family already. I don't know why I'm afraid. Maybe I didn't want them to judge me, it's probably for the best because I actually did have homework to finish.

•••

Ooh another kiss. There'll be more spice later but I think that's enough since it's early in the relationship. Please vote! Love everyone ❤️