|six|

|six|
the mansion
1 day later : saturday

Finn's POV

millie👼🏼 : you can come to my house whenever you want today! my address is 353 west hawkins drive. our gate code is 1984

me : ok thanks I'll be there around noon

My phone gps brought me to a neighborhood with some huge houses. It was less than a 10 minute drive but it seemed like I was in a whole other city. They were the biggest houses I've ever seen. I knew she was rich and I was expecting a big house but I wasn't prepared for the mansion that I drove up to.

There was a gate in front of their house and I punched in the code she gave. Holy shit. This house was giant. It was a wide white brick house with lots of windows. There was a circle driveway with a tall water fountain in the front. I parked and could barely walk up to the tall French doors because I was so speechless. They had 2 garages that could fit 5 cars. The inside was even better.

Ding dong.

Within seconds, one of the doors swung open to show Millie.

"Hi! Come in!" She opened the door wider for me and I walked in practically with my mouth hanging open. The first thing I noticed was the grand double staircase and the extremely tall ceilings.

"Do you want to get some food first or get a tour of the house or something? Or we can just get to work if you want?" She asked.

"I don't care. Whatever you want," I was still looking around while taking my shoes off.

"Ok well I'll just give you a short tour of the main floor and then we can go up to my room." She guided me past the stairs to the living room. I thought the house couldn't get anymore perfect. I was obviously wrong.

A little girl was sitting on the floor with a bunch of toys and dolls. A girl was laying on the couch on his phone. And a young boy was doing work at the kitchen table with their mom (I was guessing). No one seemed to notice we walked in the room.

"So you have to carry the 8 and then you can subtract those two numbers." The mom was showing the boy his homework I think.

The girl on the couch said, "Can someone make me a sandwich?"

"Last time I checked, you have legs. Stop being lazy come make it yourself Tally," the mom said but in a funny, gentle way. The girl sighed and rolled of the couch to go to the kitchen.

"Mom can you write tampons on the grocery list!" I heard a girl scream from upstairs.

"Brooke we have company!" Millie shouted back up to the girl but not in an embarrassed, annoyed way. More of a tone that made it seem like Millie expected Brooke to say that.

"Oops!" Brooke said back but she didn't seem embarrassed. Millie's mom turned around to us.

"Oh hello! Millie told me someone was coming over today. You must be Finn," She held out her hand and was very nice. I shook it and was still surprised by the chaos and giant house.

"That's Jackson doing homework. That's lazy Tally that didn't even want to make herself a simple sandwich." Millie pointed at them and Tally gave a sarcastic glare at Millie.

"You're the dumbass that fell of a skateboard that wasn't moving." Millie's mouth dropped and her mom didn't seem to even mind the cursing.

"Wow wow. Ok. That was good. Your burns are getting better," Millie replied. I laughed. It seems like they're more like friends than siblings.