The begining, now with improved grammar

AN = authors note

YN POV

I was in my room well its not really a room, I live in the attic. In the summer I bake, in the winter I freeze. My only joy comes from a book I found, it talks of grand campaigns, massive battles, huge armies, and valorous generals.
I dream of being like one of those generals from the story. My daydreaming is interrupted by my father.

Tai: "YN get your ass down here and do your work!"

YN: "Yes sir, right away sir."

AN: "You speak like a soldier because you dream of being a soldier. Walk like a duck and quack like a duck I guess."

Tai: "This room was supposed to be clean by the time we finished training! Why the hell is it not clean?"

I look and see Ruby and Yang chuckling in the corner. I know that they wrecked the room but I know better than to speak up.

Tai punches me and shouts "Well why is it not clean?"

I know it is useless so I say "Sir I must have forgotten sir."

Tai then proceeded to beat me within an inch of my life.

Summer then walked in and said "I never should have adopted you, you should just kill yourself."

Tai stopped beating me and I clean the room. I then go upstairs and into my room. I started to cry "Does my mom really not love me? All I want is for them to be happy." I then remember what Summer said "You should just kill yourself." I then proceed to put on my uniform. I made it myself and I am very proud of it. I write a note and place it near the door. I then stand up, put my pistol to my head and pull the trigger.

Summer and Ruby are cleaning dishes when they hear the shot then a thud. Ruby started to cry because of the noise from the gunshot and Summer comforts her. She then barges up to my room and throws open the door.

What she sees makes her scream. The whole house runs to her and asks what is wrong. She just points into the room at the body of YN with a pistol in hand and a bullet wound in the head. Summer ,Tai and Yang rush over to see if YN is still alive, fortunately he is.

Ruby has found the note and as she reads it tears pour down her face.

Dear family

I wanted nothing more than your affection. You gave it all to Ruby and Yang. I understand, they were your biological children after all. I just wanted you to be happy so I followed your last order to the letter. Incase you have forgotten what that was, the words were "you should just kill yourself." I hope that in my death you can be a happy family again. I have no ill will against you, you have my forgiveness.

Your most loyal soldier and servant
YN

Ruby showed the letter to her family and they all cried.

Summer: "I should have never told him that I wanted him to kill himself. Oh oum I am the worst mother ever!"

Tai: "I should never have beaten him, he was just a child, a sweet, loyal, obedient child."

Ruby: "We are the worst sisters ever."

Yang: "We are just as guilty as if we pulled the trigger."

Tai rushed the almost dead YN to the hospital where he was stabilized but unconscious.

The rest of the family meet at the hospital.

Yang: "Mom, we caused this, we should be in that bed, not YN!"

Summer asked them what they mean by this.

Ruby: "We trashed the room, we wanted dad to beat up YN."

Tai hears this and began to cry.

Summer: "Oum willing, he will wake up and want to be a family with us.

Time-skip three months

The Rose Xao Long family are at their daily visit to YN's hospital bed.

Ruby then noticed that YN's feet were exposed and she goes to cover them with the blanket when they started to twitch.

She grabbed the rest of her family and a doctor whom are all looking at YN when he wakes up.