Meeting Sean's girlfriend

This is what Sean looks like now if anyone was wondering

Sean is walking down the street to meet his new girlfriend Kate at her job at an antiques and oddities store. It is pretty cold out so Sean decided to go inside. Sean looks around for a few minutes before finding a fancy dagger. He then goes up to the shop owner and asked to buy it.

Sean: Marslow, I would like to buy this dagger.

Marslow: Alright that will be one hundred and fifty Lien.

Sean: Consider it done.

Sean pays Marslow and then he puts the dagger in his briefcase. At that moment Kate comes out from the back room.

 At that moment Kate comes out from the back room

Kate

Kate: Sean, I didn't expect you to be here so soon.

Sean: I wanted to pick you up at your work and finally tell you more about myself.

Kate: That's so sweet, where are we going.

Sean: To meet my parents, I have already met yours.

Kate: I have been wondering about your parents for the longest time now.

They both leave the shop and then Kate goes to get on the bus but Sean puts his hand on her shoulder and stops her.

Sean: I have already arranged for a car, it is that one over there.

Sean points at a black limousine with tinted windows and then when they walk towards the car a man in a chauffeur's outfit gets out and opens the door for them. They both get in and they begin to talk.

Kate: Sean, what is going on?

Sean: What do you mean, we are meeting my parents.

Kate: But Why The limo? It has government plates.

Sean: You know how I told you that I couldn't tell you about my work.

Kate: Yeah.

Sean: Its because I didn't want you to know who I really am. I am not a rare books salesman, I am in fact the Crown prince and the head of the Security Beuro. I didn't want you to know in case you just loved me for my position.

Kate is shocked by what she is hearing.

Kate: So, where are we headed exactly?

Sean: The Mountain, my family is currently in residence there.

Kate: So what do you do for a living?

Sean: I sign the assassination lists for the entire country, sometimes I carry out one or two myself. You know, just normal work stuff.

They drive for about fifteen minutes before Kate asks another question.

Kate: Why did you fall in love with me?

Sean: What do you mean by that?

Kate: I mean why somebody of your means would ever decide to love me?

Sean: For many reasons, not the least that in a way you saved me from myself.

Kate: What do you mean by that?

Sean: My job as the Chief Commissioner of the Security Beuro was working me into an early grave. I was twenty six and I already had grey hairs. I was working a 5 to 9 job and then a file wandered onto my desk, It was your file.

Kate: Wait, you have a file on me? And why did it end up on your desk? I'm just a nobody working a part time job at a antique store.

Sean: Don't worry about your file, we have files on everyone. And as for how it ended up on my desk is an interesting story. I previously was ordered to clean up a few officials from the old government, your boss, the 66 year old Marslow was a secretary for the previous minister of agriculture. I wanted a break so I decided to check it out personally.

Kate: So that's why you came to the shop?

Sean: At first, I talked to Marslow about his past without revealing any of my own and I realized that he didn't need to be...sent on vacation. It was then I met you, I believe it was when you were trying to put the books on that top shelf.

Kate: Yeah, I fell and you caught me.

Sean: Now I have a question for you, why did you fall in love with me?

Kate: I guess I just thought you were nice looking so I asked you out on a date after you caught me. Then when you acted like a gentleman throughout the whole date and paid for it at the end I thought you would expect something in return. But when you just dropped me off at my place and simply said would you like to go out with me again sometime I fell in love with you.