The incorporation of Vacuo part 2

YN, Weiss, Emily, and Sean have landed in Vacuo and the guard are securing the perimeter.
A car carrying Chief Secretary Halifax and Secretaries Gustav, Albert and Linden arrived to greet YN and the royal family.

Halifax: It is so nice to meet you your grand majesty.

YN: Likewise Secretary Halifax.

Gustav: Both me and Albert are truly humbled by your glorious and venerable presence.

Albert: As much as I like to speak for myself, I cannot disagree with Gustav on such a matter.

Linden: I didn't want this and I didn't agree to this meeting. I thought that we were going to the Cheesecake Factory.

Albert: We are truly sorry for the actions of our compatriot.

Linden: Oh look, my name is YN, I have a perfect life, I have a beautiful family and blah blah blah.

YN: Is he always this insufferable?

Albert: Unfortunately your majesty, he is.

Sean: What was he Secretary for anyway?

Gustav: Agriculture, Linden is the Secretary for agriculture.

Linden: Yea and that's more than you will ever be Gustav!

Sean then turns to YN

Sean: Father, can I please have him shot?

YN: I see no reason why not.

Sean then ordered the guards to arrest Linden but they don't move.

Emily: Sean they are my bodyguards, They follow my orders.

Sean: Alright, can you order them to shoot Linden?

Emily: Fine, Lieutenant.

A guardsman runs up to her.

Lieutenant: Ready and awaiting orders ma'am.

Emily: Arrest that man. (She points at Linden)

Lieutenant: Right away ma'am.

Linden hears this and started to run away. But he is a obese seventy five year old man so it is more like a pig trying to walk on his hind legs than a man running for his life. The lieutenant then runs at full speed which is about twelve miles per hour and full on body slammed Linden. Two other guards rush up and arrest Linden.

Lieutenant: The target has been detained. any further orders?

Emily: None at all.

They get into the motorcade and they head towards the capital city of Shade.
Halifax is riding with YN in the middle staff car.

Halifax: So how have you been doing your majesty?

YN: Rather pleasantly, Both of my children have made me very proud. Weiss is just like her mother, strong, brave and smart. Speaking of Weiss, she wanted to visit the coast while she was here.

Halifax: I definitely think that we can arrange a beach vacation for the missus while she is here.
So what benefits could come my way as a result of the transition of power?

YN: Twenty million Lien and a nice tropical villa. Would you say yes to that proposal.

Halifax: I would have to say yes to that deal.

YN: Wonderful, I'll have the amount transferred and the villa secured.

The motorcade arrives at the presidential palace. Sean walks up to Weiss.

Sean: Mother, I feel that the title of Imperial palace will suit this beautiful building better than presidential palace.

Weiss: I agree, this will be a wonderful vacation home for the family. I have heard that it is truly beautiful.

They go in and sign the paperwork and then they congratulate each other for incorporating Vacuo into the empire.
YN goes up to Weiss and hands her a small box.

Weiss: YN, what is this?

YN: It is a little gift from me to you.

Weiss opened the box and opened is astonishing by the contents.

The necklace

Weiss: YN I love it.

YN: There is another little thing that I have for you.

YN passes Weiss a photograph.

YN: I got you a villa and I made sure that your weekend is cleared

Weiss: This is the greatest gift that you have ever given me.

YN: I just feel that it is time that we, as a couple, have a vacation.

Weiss then gives YN a gentle kiss on the cheek.
Weiss: YN, you are truly the best husband ever.