A day in the life of Emily

Emily wakes up and does her work out routine. She then washes, gets dressed, and has breakfast. Her work day really starts when she is goes to the building for the Ministry of Truth and Political Correction. She goes to her office and she looks at the file on her desk.

Emily: Whelp, time to earn my paycheck.

She puts on Wellington boots, a pair of hefty rubber gloves, and a leather apron. She then goes to room 101.

AN: Comment if you get the reference.

In that room are two chairs, two tables, and tools lining the walls. There is a man tied to one of the chairs with two men ominously standing on either side of him.

 There is a man tied to one of the chairs with two men ominously standing on either side of him

AN: Comment if you know what movie this is from.

Emily then goes over to one of the tables and picks up a scalpel.

Emily: (Turns to man in chair) Now, you have been a tough man to find Aden.

Aden: Screw you.

Emily: (cuts along the shoulder) (innocent voice) now that wasn't a nice thing to say.

Aden: GOD DAMN! ENJOY THIS WHILE YOU CAN YOU WHORE!

Emily: If I wasn't trying to extract the truth from you I would have cut your tongue out of your mouth and force fed it to you. But I guess your toe will have to do. (Pulls out K BAR knife and removes Aden's left toe and feeds it to him)

Aden: YOU'RE SICK! NO WONDER YOU DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND!

Emily: (cocks head like a psycho) I don't need a boyfriend, nor do I want one. The only man I love already has a woman.

Aden: Who would a sick bitch like you love.

Emily: (Turns to the guards) Leave.

Guards: Yes your majesty.

The guardsmen leave the room and Emily turns back to Aden.

Emily: My father, sadly he is married to mother and even if that wasn't the case I still couldn't marry him. I wouldn't be worthy, NO ONE is worthy of him!

Aden: You are sick and depraved!

Emily: (psycho eyes) You are going to tell me, why did you publish that book, even though it wasn't what the state would want?

Aden: Because this society needs to be brought down!

Emily: You know one of the good things about this society? Every good citizen knows their place in life. The farmer grows food in order to feed himself and the state. The teacher teaches the ideas of the state. The factory worker makes products for the state. And all of them realize that they are but a very small cog, in a incalculably large machine. And if that cog doesn't fit, it is either made to fit, or replaced. People like you and your brotherhood of labor want to ruin society. So just tell me where they are and the pain will go away.

Aden: burn in hell! I'll die before I tell you anything.

Emily: (pulls out pliers and a blowtorch) trust me, you might die, but you will tell me everything!

Insert about three hours of agony and pained screaming.

Aden: I'll (pant) tell you.

Emily: That wasn't so hard now was it? It only took eight toes, four fingers, an ear, and a pair of shattered kneecaps.

Aden: Don't remind me.

Emily: Where are they?

Aden: 344 Water street, the big wear house.

Emily: Thanks for that. (Pulls out pistol) It's a real shame, but you've outlived your usefulness.

One pistol shot is heard and a blood covered Emily leaves the room.

Emily: 344 Water street. Grab your guns and call the guards.

The imperial guardsmen surround the wear house and take the members of the brotherhood of labor prisoner. It turns out that they managed to capture all of them in that one raid. They are taken to a field in the middle of nowhere, forced to dig a trench and then they are killing by a flamethrower and buried.

Emily then goes back to her office and gets some tea and a cookie and watches an episode of M*A*S*H*.

Emily: I love my job (typical yandere smile).

AN: Comment if I should do a day in the life chapters for supporting characters like Georgy and Moss, or if I should do it for Ruby, Yang, and Blake. Or maybe both.