Problems in the Beuro and on Patch

Time skip ten years

Reinhardt was with an adjunct walking down the streets of Patch.

Reinhardt: These people are strange, they don't seem to care about the fact that one of the most powerful men in the country is just on a walk down their street.

Adjunct: They don't recognize greatness when they see it sir.

Reinhardt: Indeed. You know what, let's get a bite to eat. That cafe looks nice.

Adjunct: Right you are sir.

They sit down at the outside seating and order a coffee and a cookie.
At that moment two armed men rounded the corner and opened fire. They only let off three shots before their guns jammed, then one of the assailants threw a hand grenade at them.
The adjunct was killed instantly and Reinhardt bled to death about a minute later.

(If you can guess who's death I am referencing please comment)

A servant walks in on YN whilst he walks playing with his kids and talking with Ruby and Yang.

Servant: Your majesty, Security Beuro Chief Reinhardt has been murdered.

YN: Children, please leave the room.

Sean and Emily: Yes father.
They leave the room.

YN: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!

Servant: He was murdered by bandits on Patch.

YN: DID YOU CATCH THE BASTARDS WHO DID THIS!

Servant: not yet your majesty.

At this point YN flipped a table and punched a hole in the wall.

YN: TELL THE BEURO TO FIND THEM AND SHOOT ANYONE WHO STANDS IN THEIR WAY! AND WHEN YOU FIND THEM I WANT THEM DEAD, I WANT THEIR RELATIVES DEAD! I WANT WHOEVER HIRED THEM DEAD! AND WHEN YOU FIND THE PLACE THAT HAS BEEN SHELTERING THEM, BURN IT TO THE GROUND!

Yang: YN is really pissed.

Ruby: More to the point, we need to warn dad and mom.

Yang: Your right. We have no idea how YN will react when they find out that my mother is probably in charge of those bandits.

YN then pulls out his phone and calls Georgy.

YN: Georgy, call out the guard and the Secret police. We are going to Patch.

Georgy: Is this about Reinhardt?

YN: Yeah, we were close.

Georgy: So business or pleasure.

YN: It will be a bit of both. Also tell the combat engineers to bring their flamethrowers and for everyone else to bring extra ammunition and zip ties.

Georgy: So judging by the shopping list, more pleasure than business.

YN: It's what Reinhardt would have wanted.

Georgy: Yes It is, yes it is.

YN hangs up and turns to Ruby and Yang.

YN: Pack your bags, we are going to Patch.

Time skip one day.

YN lands on Patch and he is greeted by Georgy and a couple of hundred Agents.

YN: Have you found the murderers?

Georgy: Yes sir, they are holed up in a small village about a mile north from here.

YN: We will March into the village and either arrest or kill every living thing inside the village.

Georgy: Right away your majesty.

YN: Georgy we have known each other for two years now, you don't have to call me your majesty all the time.

Georgy: Thanks.

The army surrounded the village and prepare to attack. Ruby and Yang meanwhile visit Tai and Summer...who live inside the village.

Summer: My babies, how are you doing? Why haven't you called more often?

Tai: Now now summer, they must be tired after.

Tai is cut off by a knocking at the door.

Agent: SECURITY BEURO, OPEN UP.

Tai opens the door and he is greeted by eight agents.

Agent: We have a warrant for the arrest of everyone in this building issued by his imperial majesty Emperor YN the first.

Ruby: Wait, YN ordered this? Take us to him!

Agent: I cannot take you to him but I can let you call him.

YN hears his phone ringing and he picks it up.

YN: YN, Who is this?

Lieutenant Isakovich: This is Lieutenant Isakovich your majesty. We have a family here calming that they know you.

YN:What are their names?

Lieutenant Isakovich: They are the Rose and Xao Long family.

YN: Oum almighty, How the hell, you know what, just stick them on a truck and send them to see me. And don't tell them about this.

Lieutenant Isakovich: Why sir?

YN: I just want to mess with them.

Lieutenant Isakovich: Understood sir.

Lieutenant Isakovich hangs up and turns to them.

Lieutenant Isakovich: Get on the truck. NOW!

The Rose and Xao Long family board the truck uncertain of what would happen next.