A day in the life of Ruby, Yang and Blake

AN: The first part of this chapter is going to be about Ruby and the second part will be about Yang.

Ruby's day starts with her drinking coffee and eating a cookie, how else would it start? She then dresses and gets her breakfast. At around 8:30 am she leaves her apartment and goes to her job which starts at 9:am

Despite Ruby being the sister of the emperor she doesn't live in a palace and she still has to work. Mind you it is a fairly spacious and comfortable apartment but it is on the lower end compared to what some of the Secretaries and undersecretaries have. She also still has to work because despite her apartment she is not of the upper class or even upper middle class. She is just the average middle of the road person when it comes to money. And for those of you who say she could just sell the place, well she can't. It is technically owned by the state. This is all because YN knows how to hold a grudge, either consciously or subconsciously.

Ruby works as one of the assistants to the deputy of the sub-undersecretary to the undersecretary to the secretary of  agriculture. Long story short she is pretty far down the pecking order. Her primary job is to do coffee runs and run important documents from office to office. This is her job due to her semblance. Don't worry the coffee is transported in thermoses so it doesn't spill. She works until 5:00 pm and then she stops at the bakery on the way home to get a cookie and a coffee. She then does a brief workout routine and then has dinner. She then watches the latest episode of "competition of really important chairs that kings sit on". Before going to bed.

AN: I wonder if you can guess what show I was referring to?

Yang's day starts about an hour before Ruby's does. That additional hour is spent doing her hair. She then has breakfast and gets dressed. Her living situation is very similar to Ruby's in the sense that she has an apartment that is nice but it is owned by YN. Her economic situation is pretty much the same as well. She then goes to her job as a bodyguard for a undersecretary's advisor. She works the same hours as Ruby, 9 to 5. When she gets home she does a work out routine and has dinner. She then watches a show called " Shattering unsatisfactory".

AN: Can you guess the reference?

Blake lives in a decent sized house on the edge of the city where she writes her memoirs. They are a very popular series among the students trying to become political scientists and or historians. Due to this fact she has been able to scratch out a good life for herself and she is more well off than either Ruby or Yang. Her day starts around 7:00 am and she goes for a little run before washing and getting breakfast. She then tends to her garden before sitting down at her desk to write either her memoirs or some fantasy stories. At noon she has her lunch and then she returns to her desk to write her stories. Sometimes she does book signing events around the empire although for some reason they are really popular at Atlas?

AN: Not even I could think of a reason for that so just imagine a good reason.

At 6:00 pm she stops working and gets dinner. Most likely a tuna sandwich. She then watches another popular show called "The ambling deceased"

AN: Again, can you guess the reference? And I'm sorry that I lumped them all together, I just couldn't think of more to write about each individual one.