Waking up now with improved grammar

YN starts to sit up but then multiple people hug him at the same time.

YN: "what is going on here? Why are you here?"

Ruby just says "Big brother,you're awake!" As she cried.

Yang just hugs you with her...assets pushing into your face as you blush.

Summer and Tai start to apologize so quickly you can barley understand what they are saying.

The doctor just looked at you in amazement.

YN asked in a panicked voice "Where is it, were is it?" As you practically turn your room upside down.

Everyone asked "Where is what?" YN responds with "My uniform and pistol." YN finds what he is looking for in a draw and without regard for the other people in the room he changes right there.

Summer and Tai covered Ruby's eyes while Yang looks at you and blushes.

As soon as YN finishes putting on his uniform he turned around to see a stunned family and doctor.

At that time the doctor takes your pulse and checked your vitals and he said that you are good to go.

Summer then says "I never wanted you to shoot yourself, I just felt angry at that time and needed someone to take it out on, please forgive me."

YN: "I am willing to forgive you you are my mother and I love you no matter what. That goes for the rest of you as well." Then they all share a big hug and go back to their home on patch.

AN I think they live on patch at least... maybe they don't.