Completing the initiation

Ruby Weiss and YN are advancing through the forest at the head of the 312th and they are dispatching any Grimm that they encounter. The group arrives at the temple to see a startled Blake and Yang. Yang runs up to Ruby and gives her a big hug and then proceeds to hug YN.

Yang: YN who are all these soldiers?

YN: Oh this is my semblance, numerical superiority. It allows me to summon an army to help me in battle. And meet the 312th.

He says the last part while showing off his private army.

Yang looks stunned and Blake looks intimidated.

Blake: So YN What do you intend to do with your personal army?

YN: Train and create the strongest army of all time.

Everybody except the 312th looks at him like he is nuts.

YN: just kidding, you should see the looks on your faces.

Blake Ruby Weiss and Yang then proceeded to choose the white knight chess piece. YN picks up a tiny toy soldier and he puts it in his pocket

At that moment an girl with orange hair rides in on an Beowulf before it died

Girl: Aww, I broke it.

A boy with black hair with a purple streak followed panting.

Boy: Nora, never do that again!

Nora: sorry Ren.

Then Pyrah is chased by a death stalker with Jaune hanging on the stinger.

Yang then said "Everybody calm down before I punch someone!"

And at that moment a boy riding a nevermore falls from the sky face planting on the temple floor.

Boy: I am ok, don't worry.

Weiss: nobody was worried in the first place.

The 312th then begins to shoot down the nevermore making it crash into the ground right in front of Ruby causing her to scream.

The death stalker tried to kill Ruby but Weiss used a glyph and caught its tail. YN then proceeded to drive his sword through the eye of the beast killing it.

YN then proceeded to make sure that the boy who fell from the sky is ok. It turns out his name is Jackson Lustberg. He then proceeded to show everyone his weapon believing that his sword staff was the coolest thing since sliced bread. His semblance is awfully similar to Ruby's in that he uses silver orchid petals instead of rose petals.

We all make it back to the cliff and Ozpin divides us into teams

Ozpin:
Team cardinal led by Cardin Winchester
Team juniper led by Jaune Ark
Team RWBY led by Ruby Rose
Now a type of team that have never been created before A one man team.
Team orchid led by Jackson Lustberg
And
The 312th Shooting Division led by YN LN
Your two teams will provide support to other teams and carry out operations together.

YN: I guess we go to our dorms now.

Your dorm is right next to team orchid's dorm and team RWBY's dorm

AN: your dorm is half the size of the team RWBY dorm.

YN is putting up his division emblem

When he hears a huge crash from next door

When he hears a huge crash from next door. Thinking that it could be an attack he grabbed his rifle and kicked down the RWBY door. It was not an attack but he sees that the RWBY dorm has bunk beds now.

YN: That is not safe by any stretch of the imagination.

Ruby: whatcha talking about, it's perfectly safe.

YN just shakes his head and leaves.

Jackson: what is going on in there?

YN: they thought it would be a good idea to make bunk beds. Seriously bunk beds.

Upon hearing that Jackson runs into his room and turns his own bed into a bunk bed.

YN sees what he is doing and shouts "Oum almighty, what the hell are you doing?"

Jackson: making a bunk bed.

YN: Why, you don't even have a team mate? You know what, screw this I am going to train with my semblance.

Time skip brought to you by YN leading the 312th on a parade march across the screen.

Everybody is in the cafeteria when they notice team Cardinal bullying a rabbit Faunus.
YN notices this and gets up and draws his pistol.

Ruby: Big brother, what are you doing?

YN: The right thing.

He walks over to team Cardinal and fires a blank into the ceiling. Cardin turns around and says "well look what we have here, a wannabe officer." The rest of his team laugh

YN: two things, one at least I am officer material unlike you, and second if you bully that rabbit Faunus again I won't be using blanks.

Cardin: why do you care about her? She is just a freak!

Upon hearing that YN draws his sword and holds it at Cardin's throat.

YN: I care about her because she is an innocent being whom you have made it your goal to torment. Soldiers are supposed to follow orders and do what is right. If you have a problem with that I will gladly fight all of you in Glynda's class.

Cardin: its a deal.

I then go to the bunny Faunus and ask if she is ok.

Bunny Faunus: Why did you help me?

YN: Why wouldn't I help you?

Bunny Faunus: I am a Faunus, nobody cares about us.

YN: That's a lie, I care about you. Anyway my name is YN, what is yours?

Velvet: Velvet, my name is Velvet.

YN: huh, pretty name. Want to sit with me?

Velvet blushes and accepts.