The beach vacation

YN is reading a copy of (favorite book) when he sees Weiss and he then proceeded to cover the book in nosebleed blood.

AN: I know that this is Willow but I presumed that an older Weiss would look like Willow. And given that by this point both YN and Weiss are in their early to mid forties.

Weiss then looks at YN and she then gets a nosebleed when she sees YN's eight pack abs.

YN: I must have married the sexiest and most beautiful woman in all of Remnant.

Weiss: And I must have married the sexiest and best looking guy in the history of history.

Weiss then sits down and kisses YN.

YN smiles and proceeded to wipe the blood off of his book and he continued to read and Weiss goes swimming in the sea. This goes on for a while until Moltke runs up to YN with a frisbee and he wags his tail.

YN: Hey boy, do you want to play fetch?

Moltke drops the frisbee and barks playfully. YN then picks up the frisbee and gives it a good throw.

YN: Fetch.

Moltke runs after the frisbee and gleefully catches it. YN was about to say something when he gets a call on his scroll.

Ruby: Hey YN, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind hanging out over the weekend?

YN: I'd rather that we do it next weekend because this was supposed to be a special time for me and Weiss.

Ruby: Well... look to your left.

YN: What?

YN looks to his left and he sees Ruby and Yang already in swimsuits.

YN: Oh

YN: Oh...you're here...yay.

Ruby: You don't seem to be that happy to see us.

At this point Weiss realizes what is going on and she is also slightly displeased.

Weiss: YN I thought that this beach was private.

YN: It is. come to think of it how did you get past the guards.

Ruby: I used my semblance and I dragged Yang.

YN: I guess since you are here do you want a bite to eat?

Yang: Yeah, I saw this lovely looking beach cafe that I would love to go to.

YN looks at Weiss.

YN: What do you think?

Weiss: Fine.

Everybody gets properly dressed and then they go to the beach cafe. When they get there both YN and Weiss are a bit concerned by the place.

YN: Think place doesn't look like it has been renovated since the reign of King Michael.

They go inside and sit at a table. YN then gets up to go to the bathroom and while he is gone a group of guys try to hit on Weiss, Ruby and Yang.

Guy 1: Hey little lady, why don't you let me buy you a drink.

Weiss: No thanks, I can afford my own drinks.

Guy 1: I bet you can. Say wanna hook up later.

Weiss: Not in the slightest, besides I am married and I have standards.

Guy 1: Well that isn't a problem.

Guy 2: So little red, do you want me to show you a good time?

Ruby: No, go away.

Guy 3: This bar is a little crowded, How about we go back to my place?

Yang: Hell no.

At this point YN returns from the bathroom and sees the three guys hitting on his family.

YN: I suggest that you leave these lovely ladies alone.

Guy 1: Naw man, who do you think you are to get between me an my girl.

That man made the biggest mistake of his life when he proceeded to wrap his arm around Weiss pretending that she was his girlfriend.
YN grabbed him by the throat and slammed his face into the table.
The other two guys then tried to fight YN but he just smashed the second guy's face into a pulp and beat the third until he threw up his teeth. YN then turned his focus to the first guy. He picked him up by the collar.

YN: That is my wife that you just touched, and if you ever do anything like that again I will personally kill you and your family. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!  That goes for you two as well.

The three guys then proceeded to drag themselves out of the cafe and to the nearest doctor. YN just dusted himself off and sat down with his wife and his sisters and his beer.