An evening out part 2

Sean and Kate are sitting at their table when they order their wine. Sean chooses a 1854 vintage red wine. Kate however ordered a much cheaper 2000 vintage red wine.
Sean tells the waiter to ignore Kate's order and ordered her a glass of the same wine as his.

Kate: You know I cannot afford that! That wine is over five hundred Lien!

Sean: Then consider it a treat.

Kate is shocked by that and she is even more shocked when she sees that the cheapest thing on the menu costs one hundred Lien.

AN: I am using the conversion rate of one United States Dollar to one Lien.

Kate: I can't even afford the breadsticks, how am I supposed to pay for the meal?

Sean: Like I said earlier, consider it a treat.

Kate: I am still astonished by your generosity.

The waiter comes back with the bottle and two glasses.

Sean: I only ordered two glasses.

Waiter: Indeed your majesty but the manager wishes to give this to you as an apology for the inconvenience at the coat check.

Sean: Then tell him that I graciously accept.

The waiter poured the wine and they began to drink.

Kate: That is a four thousand Lien bottle of wine! How can you be so nonchalant about drinking it?

Sean: Simple, I enjoy the finer things in life.

Kate: No kidding.

They then enjoy a nice meal of lobster and linguini and for dessert they have a chocolate lava cake.

Kate looks content until she sees the bill.

Kate: TEN THOUSAND LIEN! How are we going to pay that?

Sean calmly puts his credit card and his Security Beuro badge on the bill and the waiter takes it away. In about fifteen minutes the waiter comes back with the badge and the credit card as well as a receipt.

Kate: How did you manage to get the price down to five thousand Lien?

Sean: Simple, every business owner no matter how small or large wants to stay on the good side of the beuro. Also it helps that I have thirty guards who will trash the place if I get pissed.

Kate: So a bribe.

Sean: More of a gentle nudge.

Kate: Bribe.

Sean: Ok I guess it is a bribe.

They then get into the limousine followed by the Guardsmen of honor in the SUV behind and in front of them.

Sean leans over to give Kate a kiss on the cheek but she takes the initiative and kisses Sean on the lips.

Sean: How forward of you.

Kate: I'm sorry I thought you would like that.

Sean: I didn't, I loved it.

Guard officer: Sir we are almost at the Mountain.

Sean: (in head) Damn, blocked by my own bodyguard!